Page 34 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Executive Chef
    My group is reasonable, I have two in front but not a long way ahead, I sit happily 5-6-7 that's ok and am nearly at the habitat which I was after, much fairer than the last one for those who want to push ahead
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    thought i had a chance this time round but last 3 spins flowerbed :/ i give up

Rhino Keeper
    Welp. Second event, 3rd day and this time the top 2 of my group is nearly 2300 points each while the average of other below is only about 1000. Not too over-the-top but still...

I don't dislike the idea of an event that encourage a bit of competition between players. But seriously S8, if you're making a competitive event then you should at least keep in mind the most important factor: FAIRNESS.

In the Q&A section, I read that they will group players similar to each other so don't get intimidated. But honestly I don't how this "similar" part works. I myself only have 3 gold dragons, one nest, one breeding den and no diamond dragons and I was grouped with players who (currently the top of my group) have 4-6 gold dragons, 2-3 nests, and some even have 2nd breeding den and diamond dragons. Really?

I guess this pretty much conclude this event for me now For those who are LUCKY to be in a reasonable group, good luck to win the new dragon.

Hi all! I hope this hasn't been brought up and I've missed it. if so, I apologize.
    On 3 of our accounts, only 10 points gave been awarded for hatching: Cherry Blosson, Athletc, Hot Chocolate and Pearl. Is this happening with anyone else? It could have been happening occasionally from the beginning but I only caught it yesterday.
    While I've no chance of winning (Leaders in the thousands again) on 2 of them, 1 has a chance. And I'd like to have all of the earned points to count toward the milestone rewards and food prizes.
    Based on what I've read, the event will be over before Support can reply. Is this just happening with ours?

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    I did not get anything for evolving in arctic isles
    I am getting points for evolutions longer than 1 hour.

Executive Chef
    Still in 15th position on my board with 1525 points. I'm definitely getting the habitat and possibly Snowfall too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    Hi all! I hope this hasn't been brought up and I've missed it. if so, I apologize.
    On 3 of our accounts, only 10 points gave been awarded for hatching: Cherry Blosson, Athletc, Hot Chocolate and Pearl. Is this happening with anyone else? It could have been happening occasionally from the beginning but I only caught it yesterday.
    While I've no chance of winning (Leaders in the thousands again) on 2 of them, 1 has a chance. And I'd like to have all of the earned points to count toward the milestone rewards and food prizes.
    Based on what I've read, the event will be over before Support can reply. Is this just happening with ours?
    Nic, the bonus notification overlays the hatching notification. Check you balance before you hatch, I think you'll find you get the points added. Orrectly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Still in 15th position on my board with 1525 points. I'm definitely getting the habitat and possibly Snowfall too!
    Got Snowfall today, on 2,403 in 7th place. The leader in our group is on 5,882 and a couple in the 4,000 range following. I do not like this event type at all. Not using boosts, but have seen others in my group use them.

Fashion Designer
    It's not that I don't like this event, I really hate it Especially the fact that it is impossible to reach the last milestone without spending gold...
    I don't mind spending a bit of gold, but only if I want to, making it my own choise to do so.
    Currently on 1689 points, so on track to reach Duchess. But I already spend gold on speed breeding, even more than I usually do. Don't think I would get there without it.
    I calculated I need an extra 900 points on top of what I'm supposed to get until the event ends to get to Mother, not counting in wheel prizes and hatching bonuses (not very lucky on the wheel and bred only 1 rare dragon, rest are commons).
    I refuse to buy dragon ages, it's only decor after the event. So I'm thinking of activating the roost for 50 gold (funny, thought that was 100 ). But that still requires some speed breeding... Don't know what to do.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Bite your tongue! Great a papa to go with mama who's costing people in my group 100's of dollars. Number 1 is near 22000 and 2 was 16000 this morning but the boost is on and now over 18000. I honestly don't get this. I thought the last one was bad. This is 3times worse.
    I think I'm more sad then anything but dissapointed, cranky is are the next feelings. 5 more days of this. Wonder how far my peeps will go for no reason. 1st and 2nd are going to take it so why continue to boost and battle over a trophy? ?
    I suspect there is a lot more money bring spent on this one which means these competitions will be here to stay.