Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigranne View Post
    Understood on the pop up vrs reality. However if any of you can divide 3 into 20 evenly then let me know. 20 points for hatching a super rare at 13 hours just doesn't compute to me. Again I guess my question should be, how do you get 20 points for hatching ANY dragon? Supposed to get 3 for every hour. ???
    Oh, and I did check my stats and it actually did go up the 20 points and no more. Huh??
    The 20 points is the bonus you received for the super rare, you will have also got 13x3 for the hatching which will not have had a pop up but will have been added to your total
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Talking

Ok - so for something completely different - a positive post -

So if I am reading the posts right, the last individual prize is the mother dragon - aka the one they brought out last Mother's Day. Well at least that is something - we all therefore have the chance to get a mother for the Mother's Day event so that makes me feel much better.

As mentioned in my past posts, I am not even going to try to win the Leaderboard Dragon - I am just playing the game as per normal and the only competing I am doing is with myself and the timer to try and get the mother dragon. I actually consider myself very lucky as I have about 500 dragons and I don't have any of the three on offer so this is actually a really nice quest for me. Once you have so many dragons, getting any more from breeding is almost impossible.

So my message is - you don't have to complete - just play your game and go for the dragons you want. It is all personal choice as to if a player uses their own real money to get one extra dragon. Just because others do it, does not mean everyone else has to. So, as the young ones say - chill everyone and enjoy! Happy Mother's Day to all those mother's out there!

Host(ess)
    Hey, so I just hatched a topaz dragon and it only gave me 10 points yet it was on the nest for like 20 hrs, so shouldn't I have gotten way more points? Or are crafted dragons an exception? Info says 3 points per hour...

Fashion Designer
    Just an interesting observation, well I found it interesting last event on one of my islands I won skylord with 2004 points using one 7 gold boost and won by 192 points. I was in first or second place the entire time. I haven't hatched skylord yet. This go round this island is in a group of 20 with at least 6 skylord winners. I visited their islands so they each have either the trophy or skylord out. As I said I never hatched her so that makes at least 7 skylord winners in one group! Who knows if any of the others are past winners but I found it interesting we were all in same group. This time someone jumped out to 3000 on first day and most are playing catch up. I'm currently 19th with a whopping 592 points! Lol! First has 3400ish second has 1800is and the rest are between 1200 and 514. Even with previous winners I think we all have similar playing style. There is level differences and different number of roosts and I have no clue about arctic island. I didn't notice any of the dragon ages things either. I've never unlocked that on any of my isles. Now obviously we are in early days so they could be waiting to see how the game plays but still not in a bad group.

And on my baby island I also won Skylord with 1755 and won by 33 only spent 7 gold. This time in a group of 20 there are a confirmed 11 skylord winners. Probably more just can't see trophy or dragon. I Never hatched Skylord on this one either. All similar levels. And all points around 1000 or below.

Have any other Skylord winners noticed if they are grouped with previous winners?
    Last edited by lnztrekfan; 05-05-16 at 03:54 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post

So if I am reading the posts right, the last individual prize is the mother dragon - aka the one they brought out last Mother's Day. Well at least that is something - we all therefore have the chance to get a mother for the Mother's Day event so that makes me feel much better.

As mentioned in my past posts, I am not even going to try to win the Leaderboard Dragon - I am just playing the game as per normal and the only competing I am doing is with myself and the timer to try and get the mother dragon. I actually consider myself very lucky as I have about 500 dragons and I don't have any of the three on offer so this is actually a really nice quest for me. Once you have so many dragons, getting any more from breeding is almost impossible.

So my message is - you don't have to complete - just play your game and go for the dragons you want. It is all personal choice as to if a player uses their own real money to get one extra dragon. Just because others do it, does not mean everyone else has to. So, as the young ones say - chill everyone and enjoy! Happy Mother's Day to all those mother's out there!
    This is exactly what I have decided to do with these events. I really love the idea of the milestones, and in fact wish we could have like, polls for which dragons folks wanted to see on them, so the higher level players can hopefully get some input and feel like they're not being totally outcast by these. You might think that "Well, the higher level players could go for the leaderboard prize"...but I tell ya,. from what I've seen, unless you're prepared to pay hundreds of rl money to get THAT one? yeah...not gonna happen hehe. So I kick back and watch, and try as hard as I can to get the milestone grand prize!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post

That's exactly what I am doing ��������

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rlggnn View Post
    Hey, so I just hatched a topaz dragon and it only gave me 10 points yet it was on the nest for like 20 hrs, so shouldn't I have gotten way more points? Or are crafted dragons an exception? Info says 3 points per hour...
    Only the bonus points have a pop up, the hatching points will be added to your total but it doesn't have a pop up.... S8 have said they will fix this in future events

Quote Originally Posted by chitown25 View Post
    Ok..someone in my group has 10,254 points
    First place in my group ~10,500, with second at ~5,000. Third is not far behind. First place is boosting currently. One of those has info on their wall about how much gold they spent during the last leaderboard event. At least I know to not even try and compete!

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    This is exactly what I have decided to do with these events. I really love the idea of the milestones, and in fact wish we could have like, polls for which dragons folks wanted to see on them, so the higher level players can hopefully get some input and feel like they're not being totally outcast by these. You might think that "Well, the higher level players could go for the leaderboard prize"...but I tell ya,. from what I've seen, unless you're prepared to pay hundreds of rl money to get THAT one? yeah...not gonna happen hehe. So I kick back and watch, and try as hard as I can to get the milestone grand prize!!
    I have decided that too! No way that I can compete financially with some of the people in my group! I'm so glad that they made it obvious from the beginning! I'm just going to play my game, try to get what I want and maybe pick up some free food along the way! I'm having time to evolve some dragons I wanted to level up...so now, I'm ready for the next event...haha! I hope that all the mothers can enjoy the weekend and get whatever it is that they hope for!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Just an interesting observation, well I found it interesting last event on one of my islands I won skylord with 2004 points using one 7 gold boost and won by 192 points. I was in first or second place the entire time. I haven't hatched skylord yet. This go round this island is in a group of 20 with at least 6 skylord winners. I visited their islands so they each have either the trophy or skylord out. As I said I never hatched her so that makes at least 7 skylord winners in one group! Who knows if any of the others are past winners but I found it interesting we were all in same group. This time someone jumped out to 3000 on first day and most are playing catch up. I'm currently 19th with a whopping 592 points! Lol! First has 3400ish second has 1800is and the rest are between 1200 and 514. Even with previous winners I think we all have similar playing style. There is level differences and different number of roosts and I have no clue about arctic island. I didn't notice any of the dragon ages things either. I've never unlocked that on any of my isles. Now obviously we are in early days so they could be waiting to see how the game plays but still not in a bad group.

And on my baby island I also won Skylord with 1755 and won by 33 only spent 7 gold. This time in a group of 20 there are a confirmed 11 skylord winners. Probably more just can't see trophy or dragon. I Never hatched Skylord on this one either. All similar levels. And all points around 1000 or below.

Have any other Skylord winners noticed if they are grouped with previous winners?
    Yes, I have also noticed that I am grouped with previous winners. Unfortunately, they are also players who like to spend a lot of gold while I do not.