Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by maebirdx View Post
    I've got no clue whether or not Arctic isles counts, but I'm already breeding something there. If you guys would like, I can check back with the results
    I just collected my breeding on arctic island and it does count.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    ok...I like the habitat it's pretty happy about it,but Snowfall dragon and Duchess dragon already have,and Mother dragon is so far away that I'm not gonna make it.I don't even know for what I will be playin for here.First prize...I don't think I'll will be wining that eather.

Farm Supplier
    And there we have the Storm8 ID's on the list again...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by utili68 View Post
    Why does that matter? It's not as if it is their real name and address.

Get ready for the rich to win!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by utili68 View Post
    You should only be able to see your own. The others should be Island names.

Fashion Designer
    The leader on my board already has 358 points. I have 51. Not even sure how its possible so soon out of the gate. I really do not enjoy these leaderboards so if i get the habitat and snowfall dragon I will be happy

Executive Chef
    Mine has just clicked in, 10pm uk time.... And a tourney and everything else as well ..... Habitate useful but not bothered about the dragons, have the first one anyway ..... Mixed levels participating but I'm 7 th already Oh well I'll do what I can but going to conserve my rather low gold stores and look after my resident dragons for a week
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    One further suggestion is to have the groups done by number of nests. Someone with two nests will always have an advantage over someone with only one. Happy playing everyone! I will not spend gold on this event but good luck to those who try to get that beautiful Mama dragon.
    I have 2 nests, but all the leaders in my group have 4 nests and all the gold type dragons. The top two have 3200+ and 2000+ already and the event started less than an hour ago. I guess I should thank them for letting me know right away that there is no point in trying for Mama. It makes things much easier. Sticking to the milestones and my normal playing style without reservation.

ETA: the leader now has almost 4000; 800 in the time it took to write this post. Yeeeesh!
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Banned
    I didn't have it on my account after 3 hours so i hatched my nests and harvested my food when I saw the tourney and no other update. Now I have it only in 1 account. UGH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I have 2 nests, but all the leaders in my group have 4 nests and all the gold type dragons. The top two have 3200+ and 2000+ already and the event started less than an hour ago. I guess I should thank them for letting me know right away that there is no point in trying for Mama. It makes things much easier. Sticking to the milestones and my normal playing style without reservation.

ETA: the leader now has almost 4000; 800 in the time it took to write this post. Yeeeesh!
    How is that even possible? I couldn't even reach the last milestone in the last leaderboard.

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast