Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

I finished day 1 with about 400. This morning, 1st place in my group has over 14,000. I think I'll just work on the milestones!

Fashion Designer
    What a joke. First place has over 6,000. All seem near level 200 while I'm level 130 something. I did not set up anything before the event as I was disgusted we were doing this again so soon and it turned me off the game. This morning woke up and was in last place. I don't care a bit but wish I hadn't been so disgusted that I didn't even want to play so I could at least get a habitat. We'll see. Have more important things I'm worried about at the moment.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Fashion Designer
    As of now, the top has over 3000, boosted right out of the gate, the next 4 are over 1000. I am in eighth position. Got Skylord last time with a little gold. Now he is just one of the herd. Will just play for the milestones, which is fun. What a liberating feeling to not compete. saving my gold for something worthwhile.

Banned
    This should be fun to watch 1st place has a little over 8000 points 4th place has a little over 4500 I have 497 oh I can't wait for the end and see these people go crazy and Have 2 of the people not win the final prize lol can't wait!!!!
    Last edited by Burrymillz; 05-04-16 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Typeo

Nightclub Owner
    Now my group 1st place has roughly 3900, the rest are roughly the same, as 2nd is still 800, 3rd has 600, then everyone from 4 to last are at the 300 to 400 points with very little differences between each one

I find it funny how 1st place boosted to increase the lead when he had more than double 2nd place's points and nobody seems to care as everyone pretty much got the same points after 3 hours
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    What a liberating feeling to not compete. saving my gold for something worthwhile.
    This!!!

I'm happy focusing on the tournament, replenishing depleted food supplies (I'm looking at you L15 Rainbow Sentinel), trying my luck on Diamond Prism, and working towards the Snowfall milestone.

Popcorn is ready, this battle should be entertaining to watch.

Banned
    2 people with well over 5k on mine. One with over 3k. A few more near 2k. People are going to get bit on my board.
    Last edited by chuckyt888; 05-04-16 at 08:45 AM.

Banned
    So after about 8 hours with the late start yesterday I already had someone boosting and in the high 3k's already 2nd to last are still close. It will be a battle for 2nd basically in this group.

This event is for those who have money to spend so I don't even try with these events not right only a couple people can win end dragon. Not fair to those of us that don't have money to spend but whatever, to hard to breed rare dragons anyway. Have fun and good luck to those who can do it.

Banned
    People like to try and stake their claim early in these leaderboard events. There are a handful who tried it and are going to get stung for it on my board. Leader yesterday had 3000+ within a couple hours and is now almost doubled up by 1st and 2nd. A few others are in the 2k range and had boosted early to try and scare people off.

I don't like saying it but the more people who get turned off by how these leaderboard events go the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Now my group 1st place has roughly 3900, the rest are roughly the same, as 2nd is still 800, 3rd has 600, then everyone from 4 to last are at the 300 to 400 points with very little differences between each one

I find it funny how 1st place boosted to increase the lead when he had more than double 2nd place's points and nobody seems to care as everyone pretty much got the same points after 3 hours