Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Rhino Keeper
    The top two in my group are already over 3000 and I don't have any hope of catching up.I missed skylord and now will miss this one. This is so disappointing.Everyone should have a chance to get these dragons.I am done with this game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    I go into this event knowing that I will not be in the top two. Not even CLOSE! I accept that.

So here is my plan...

Breed 20hours/day = 60 crowns
    Hatch 20 hours/day = 60 crowns
    Evolve 20 hours/day = 60 crowns
    Spin (based on last event) 60/day
    Bonus crowns avg 10/day

250 x 7 = 1750 total crowns.

I bought the thing that gives 20 crowns every 2.5 hours hoping to get another 100+ per day. Why? I want the habitat and 150 gold for a habitat is cheap! And I might be able to get the first dragon milestone as well. :-)

Relax and enjoy the chance to breed what you want, hatch what you want, evolve what you want - and save food for the next Tale! :-)
    Thank you for posting your math. With a second nest, it looks like Snowfall should be a milestone I can reach without a lot of extraordinary effort. From what I remember about the first event, I think your bonus and spin numbers may be a bit low, but then we're talking about whether we can get to Duchess or not. So far today, the spin numbers are optimistic as only have collected points once on 4 spins between two accounts.

Banned
    Those two things aren't mutually exclusive. There is recourse for someone ending up with a banned account they've spent money on... might not be something S8 would bother with.

Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    Someone paying money is different from using an exploit, If it was an exploit being used s8 wouldn't need to refund anything....

Banned
    Yep same situation here. The last leaderboard I was in did not come anywhere close to escalating this quickly (though it did the last few days). Big point potentials on this one. Figured it would be this way due to the dragon involved. There might be 10 people in my group with over 1000 soon... with that being the case a few thousand points wont mean much to them despite the leaders trying to mark their territority early.

I'll just sit back, laugh and go for the milestones.

Quote Originally Posted by sandygin View Post
    The top two in my group are already over 3000 and I don't have any hope of catching up.I missed skylord and now will miss this one. This is so disappointing.Everyone should have a chance to get these dragons.I am done with this game.

Rhino Keeper
    In order to get all milestones at 4,400 points, you need to get about 630 points every day! I don't have any of the dragons and will always accept a habitat as a prize, but don't think I can get there without using boosts. I don't seem to have very good luck with breeding lately, so I may end up with a 'Mother'-less Mother's Day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    They said that you will be the only one to see your ID
    I hope that's right but I was sure that no IDs were to be listed! Do you remember if that statement was on the thread with all the complaints or where? I appreciate your help but last I read was what I put in my post.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I visited your island, what dragon is that with Galaxy, blue moon and starlight? It's beautiful and I've never seen it before
    Hi Belarica, that is Nightlight. Quite handy in the Arena sometimes too. Yes, stunning dragon. It was in a Value Pack in my early days playing and I thought it really pretty.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    I think any score can win. As long as no one in your group was playing technically you can win with 1 point. According to the milestones the final prize being the Mother dragon and not Mama dragon. And the top two scores in the classes win the mama.
    Gotcha, was only looking @ milestones instead of prizes "shrugs" not sure if milestones are worth the trouble either since final milestone is 4400 points, maybe if I only hope for the habitat I won't be as annoyed with this dumb event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Hi Deede99! just wanted to let you know in case you didn't already that Duchess is still breedable! This made me happy because she is so pretty but I knew I couldn't get that many points. I still have a chance to breed her. Is it sad my personal goal is the habitat?
    Yes, I know Duchess is still breedable, but I tried and tried and no luck. So I moved on to other dragons - but not much luck lately breeding anything, I have to say. Hoping I'd get Duchess as a fail for something else, just like I got Cupcake.

No, it is not sad your goal is a habitat. I would like that too.

I can't remember how many point I got last time, but I did get all three milestone dragons last time.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm quite disappointed. Not only that this is really hard to go against iOS players but Im having a bad start as I wasn't able to access the event until now. I was sure I logged in after an hour of the launch time of this event and It wasn't active. After a night's sleep woke up to restart the game, only saw the tournament. And after the third time it finally showed up.. Ofc after I hatched the eggs on my nests...