Page 13 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Rhino Keeper
    This is ridiculous. How is it even possible to go from 149 to 2, 489 in minutes? No one stands a chance with blatant *****ing going on.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Burrymillz View Post
    Confirmed lie by a strom8 representative we are in fact mixed with Android and iOS
    Not sure where you received your information, but there was no lie on this subject.

When you begin the leaderboard event, you are matched with a group of other players with the same platform. When you're matched, your group doesn't change for the duration of the event.

The problem is players starting the event on android can switch over to their iOS devices. Storm 8 does not have control of this if players decide to log into their iOS device.

Feedback has been passed on to the team about the issues of iOS players having the arctic island extra advantage.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Welcome to my Leaderboard world! Haven't dared to look at rankings yet. Had same exact thing on the leaders of both of my games last time. I calculated that even with gold on sale, the diamond dragons purchases alone amounted to more than $1700 on one of the games. (I didn't factor in the cost of rush hatching them.) I can't believe someone would continue to spend like that when they are already 20,000 ahead of 2nd place.
    The only reasonable assumption is a hacked game. I could be wrong though.
    I am sorry to see this. Perhaps it is from the last leaderboard event?

Banned
    im still getting fed up of roll backs every time im playing putting me off from anything more then doing the battle arena , maybe this issue could be looked into also iphone5c latest apple FW

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    im still getting fed up of roll backs every time im playing putting me off from anything more then doing the battle arena , maybe this issue could be looked into also iphone5c latest apple FW
    It would probably pay to start a post for this issue in the bugs forum
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Banned
    Very well could be. There are people who use exploits. It would be an easy check to prevent by S8 but I don't think it's a concern to them when money is coming in. They'd have to refund money in many cases.

Leader on my board is already well into 4 figures with a couple people also boosting. The leader's egg, evo color and Arctic isle has not changed yet the score goes up. Curious. Could be lagged island update... maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    Welcome to my Leaderboard world! Haven't dared to look at rankings yet. Had same exact thing on the leaders of both of my games last time. I calculated that even with gold on sale, the diamond dragons purchases alone amounted to more than $1700 on one of the games. (I didn't factor in the cost of rush hatching them.) I can't believe someone would continue to spend like that when they are already 20,000 ahead of 2nd place.
    The only reasonable assumption is a hacked game. I could be wrong though.
    I am sorry to see this. Perhaps it is from the last leaderboard event?

Banned
    Why not just make the isles no points??? This was brought up in the last event... They had plenty of time to fix this issue and decided to be lazy???? And the post by the storm8 rep Flatfoot was very deceiving about Android and iOS not being mixed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Very well could be. There are people who use exploits. It would be an easy check to prevent by S8 but I don't think it's a concern to them when money is coming in. They'd have to refund money in many cases. .
    Someone paying money is different from using an exploit, If it was an exploit being used s8 wouldn't need to refund anything....
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Farm Supplier
    Anybody else having trouble with points posting? I'm collecting crops and involving dragons and points aren't posting. I logged off and locked in several times and no help. Any ideas?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This event is optional and you do not have to participate.
    Kooky.. a pop up showed up, and that was an announcement for the event.

this pop up comes with a GO button.. but the GO button disappeared after that and i was roped into a group already. any battles or hatching gives me the credits which are recorded as a thumbnail and on the leaderboard.

my acct has been pre-grouped.. the top leader already is at 12,699 credits at 6 days 14 hr 56 min of event!

everything has been tracked in the leaderboard even if you choose to open the alternative Halloween DS app or don't check status!