Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

I'm just going to try to get all the milestones, not even going to try for first place. (Currently 12th in my group with 143, #1 has 540.) There's no way I'd spend gold unless I see that a small amount would mean the difference between getting the prize dragon and not getting it as the event is ending.

Banned
    getting sick of being rolled back allllllll week now but this is happening during the event as well :/ IM DONE allready, seems to be since new update and YES on latest apple FW as well

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    What are the dragons in our milestones???
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2 View Post
    Tap on the picture in the milestones tab. It will tell you near the bottom of the screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    Snowfall, duchess, mother
    Thank you so much for the reply my dear neighbor!!

Cheers!!

Fashion Designer
    Lvl 137-200 definitely a large spread there between islands on my leaderboard . About the only good thing I can say is everyone that wins Mama has to reach a goal, not just highest score on the leaderboard. Interesting change if they really follow through, not that I didn't want people to win with 250-2100 totals. Oh well back to the tournament which has been more fun than leaderboard.

Good luck to everyone with their hearts set on Mama dragon

Fashion Designer
    As much as I'd love to have that adorable pink dragon I'll pass, Not buying gold when I had a 24 hour sale was difficult but I managed not to cave in to S8.

There are so many glitches with this event it isn't even funny, and S8 knows it but doesn't care because they know people will grump about it here but continue to play.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    There's no way I'd spend gold unless I see that a small amount would mean the difference between getting the prize dragon and not getting it as the event is ending.
    This is one of the problems for those players in timezones which make it difficult for us to be there at the end. These events finish during the night for us Aussies, and there's just no way I'm willing to forgo sleep for a game. At the end of the last leaderboard event, I went to bed in first place (a reasonable distance in front of second place), only to wake up the next morning in third place, missing out on the Skylord dragon. It left a really bad taste in my mouth, and is one of the reasons I won't be participating this time around.

There's just no way I can see to make this kind of event fair for everyone, regardless of where they are playing from or what device they are playing on, and I'm really disappointed that S8 is persisting with them despite the backlash from players!

Fashion Designer
    I go into this event knowing that I will not be in the top two. Not even CLOSE! I accept that.

So here is my plan...

Breed 20hours/day = 60 crowns
    Hatch 20 hours/day = 60 crowns
    Evolve 20 hours/day = 60 crowns
    Spin (based on last event) 60/day
    Bonus crowns avg 10/day

250 x 7 = 1750 total crowns.

I bought the thing that gives 20 crowns every 2.5 hours hoping to get another 100+ per day. Why? I want the habitat and 150 gold for a habitat is cheap! And I might be able to get the first dragon milestone as well. :-)

Relax and enjoy the chance to breed what you want, hatch what you want, evolve what you want - and save food for the next Tale! :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Where do I get the Dragon of Ages?

Banned
    i agree theres I went to bed in 1st ended the event in 3rd :/

Rhino Keeper
    However it is run you will always have 80% missing out on the 1st/2nd place prize, it is s8's game and they can develop it how they want, and we can give them feedback on how we view it but ultimately they have to look at the bottom line --- I personally am not into the competitive side of the game so will go for the milestone dragons, play the tournament and watch the competition from the sidelines
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour