Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Fashion Designer
    Boost not work for me, i bought it n when I hatched eggs it refresh n get back all extra points, plus no quest out post this x, this is more difficult to win then x before, n only 2 can win mamma

Executive Chef
    I'm totally dumbed!!!!I have two of my neighburs in my group(not shure about others yet)...and I allready know the winner. Good luck B......!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    So with a few hours shaved off we have to have even more points for the last prize then last time? Sweet game

Farm Supplier
    WTH? I double boosted. Took my Sea dragon off nest. Got milestone 1 of 133 points. Took my dragon I was evolving off. Got milestone 2. It put me ahead at 509 points. Then the stupid fruitful dragon processing screen comes up and rolls me back to only 373 points!? And dragon still off evolver. I'm seriously not happy getting ripped off right at the gate!

Executive Chef
    I hate this event. Did hate the last one, hate this one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cdreams1980 View Post
    I don't like to complain, but how is it fair to have Arctic Isles count? And I checked, I'm grouped with players from ios and I'm on Android.
    I'm iOS and I don't even have Arctic isle unlocked.

Fashion Designer
    15 points on the wheel, 3 Mists hatched, 101 points for the first milestone, Valiant done evolving (to epic )... 386 points and leading
    And another 75 coming up from the breeding den, never thought I would be happy with a Penumbra fail
    1 neighbour in the list, so far no ridiculous amounts of points, but that could still come...
    Have neither of the milestone dragons, so going to try to get to 4400 points, but won't be spending to much gold on that.
    Have the habitat already...
    Will try to get Mama, but only if she's in reach in the end...

soooo when is android getting arctic isles cuz this is completely unfair

Fashion Designer
    Bad start, first milestone was 5000 food, but crashed and when I logged back in in gave me those ridiculous tiles instead. Bleh why am I always hopeful that this game will stop stabbing me in the back

Rhino Keeper
    I thought that our IDs were not to be posted on our Leaderboard. Well, mine is but most of others look like their island name. PLEASE CHANGE THIS! !! I'm sure I read this on the thread with all the complaints & frustrations about 1st LB event. Thanks!

Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast