Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by noah1164 View Post
    Same here. I lost 136 points!? Because it rolled back. Went from 509 to 373. I'm seriously ready to just quick this game. It's enough I spend gold all the time, but don't play games with me. Grrr.
    Same! I got 106 points from hitting the first milestone and now they're gone. Now I'm only at 90. WTH?

Rhino Keeper
    Good thing they delayed this to get the kinks out. Sounds like it's running perfectly.

Executive Chef
    I have a decent score after doing some quick breeding for starry night and getting everything up. But I posted on my wall, I am sorry my points seem to be upp-ish, but I am only going for the milestones. I SO want a baby starry night! Hopefully folks in my bracket check my wall, I am not trying to start any sort of war. Didn't even check the leaderboard. I wish it would start off on the milestone page instead of the leader, cause my silly self forgot to write out the totals I need. I don't have a snowfall or a mother, and a habitat as a reward makes me SO happy with the milestones! <3

Didn't see it asked, no quest this time, correct? I'd love to run a lunar core quest.

Host(ess)
    Eh...I just want the wildflower habitat..and maybe the duchess

Fashion Designer
    Leader in my group had 1000 points in the first few minutes, okkkk milestones is really the only way to play this event and S8 pfffffft.

Fashion Designer
    Forgot to mention... had a rollback on the second milestone prize... it was 4 royal roads, ended up with 5000 apples
    But it's too bad these rollbacks still happen, S8 really should have a look into that!

Oh, and L......, thanks, but we'll see how things go

My game is glitching and rolling back like crazy. Thankfully it's just been for collecting coins but if this keeps up I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose out on points soon. I feel bad for everyone who already has lost points.
    Last leaderboard I collected coins before I attempted to collect points from tasks in case of rollbacks but right now it's glitching and rolling back even if I've been doing stuff on the game for the past few minutes.

Rhino Keeper
    I boosted, then it was gone like "poof".....it said it lasted for an hour but it was more like a minute.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Forgot to mention... had a rollback on the second milestone prize... it was 4 royal roads, ended up with 5000 apples
    But it's too bad these rollbacks still happen, S8 really should have a look into that!

Oh, and L......, thanks, but we'll see how things go
    Lol you got my food

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Same! I got 106 points from hitting the first milestone and now they're gone. Now I'm only at 90. WTH?
    Yeah, after it rolled back I now got 5 maps instead of the 130 points and a double boost. Wow.
    I don't like complaining but that was a lot of points I just lost.

Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast