Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, I quit. Zero chance to win. I am in a becket with level 200 and eight gold dragons and countless diamonds.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-03-16 at 06:00 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I have 2 nests, but all the leaders in my group have 4 nests and all the gold type dragons. The top two have 3200+ and 2000+ already and the event started less than an hour ago. I guess I should thank them for letting me know right away that there is no point in trying for Mama. It makes things much easier. Sticking to the milestones and my normal playing style without reservation.

ETA: the leader now has almost 4000; 800 in the time it took to write this post. Yeeeesh!
    Yikes! The leader on my board has 500 and I was feeling sorry for myself. Now I won't. LOL

Executive Chef
    What the heck!!!??? I just hit the first milestone, got awarded 118 crown things, showed up as raked #2 on the board, then my game did "processing" and my bonus disappeared and my rank dropped down to tenth or something. Thanks loads.

Edit: actually 13th

Banned
    So I have the same problem I had last time. I spun the wheel. Got a chest. It said I won a certain amount of points and now it says spin again in 3:59 or what not and my total points is still 0. Last time I sent an email to support and 15 days later they said the problem is fixed. I never got my points. Oh well. I see how it is going to be this time. Just because you get points don't believe it. Check the total. I got points but my total is 0 still.. Hmmmmmmm

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by feonalily View Post
    soooo when is android getting artic isles again cuz this is totally unfair
    Everything is unfair as Android players! IOS players are only ones who ever had Arctic Isles! Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bk7553 View Post
    I thought that our IDs were not to be posted on our Leaderboard. Well, mine is but most of others look like their island name. PLEASE CHANGE THIS! !! I'm sure I read this on the thread with all the complaints & frustrations about 1st LB event. Thanks!
    They said that you will be the only one to see your ID
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    What the heck!!!??? I just hit the first milestone, got awarded 118 crown things, showed up as raked #2 on the board, then my game did "processing" and my bonus disappeared and my rank dropped down to tenth or something. Thanks loads.

Edit: actually 13th
    Same here. I lost 136 points!? Because it rolled back. Went from 509 to 373. I'm seriously ready to just quick this game. It's enough I spend gold all the time, but don't play games with me. Grrr.

Ok so the leader in my group keeps going up and up and yet they have 0 dragons in the one nest they have 0 dragons breeding and 0 in the evolution flower... How is this possible? They're almost at 1,000 points.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    Ok, I quit. Zero chance to win. I am in a becket with level 200 and eight gold dragons and countless diamonds.
    I'm in the highest bracket as well, I'm only 154.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-03-16 at 05:58 PM. Reason: edited quote

Executive Chef
    Oh well that diamond egg I've been sitting on just paid off!

Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast