Page 26 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Farm Supplier
    It was a terrible idea to put a Mother's Day dragon as the prize in a Leaderboard event. I'm a mother, and I really wanted this dragon, but now I have no hope. I don't appreciate that I'm grouped with level 170-180 islands either when I'm only level 130. There shouldn't be more than a 20 level gap in my opinion.

Banned
    I don't mind that players using real money to obtain the final prize BUT I think that all players should receive Mothers Day dragon for partaking and who comes 1st on Leaderboard gets a Gold Cup, 2nd a Silver cup, 3rd a Bronze cup and the rest of the players get ribbons. Then everybody should be happy to participate in this event except I suppose Storm8 as they would lose out on their $$$$$$$.

Fashion Designer
    So they call it a fun Mother's day event when most of us won't even get the Mama dragon?? Wow it's really nice of you S8! Such a beautiful gift for us on such a special holiday. I simply adore this dragon and there's no way I'm gonna get it. Leaderboards are so much fun, yeah!..

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2 View Post
    It doesn't have to be rigged. You just spend gold on speed hatching eggs from the market.

For example, if you buy 241 water eggs and speed hatch them, you get 8,676 points for hatching them.

Total cost:
    241 x 10,000 coins = 2,410,000 coins
    241 x 12 gold for hatching = 2,892 gold
    241 x 20 seconds to buy each egg and speed hatch it = 1 hour 20 minutes 20 seconds total (if done nonstop)
    Cost of 2900 gold at 30% off = US $69.99

Note that this requires only one nest and would have the effect of looking like the nest is empty most of the time.

That maths I can believe, but please explain how someone can go from about 1200 points to over 20000 in two hours?? I don't see how that is possible without spending obscene amounts of real world money!

Fashion Designer
    Took a dragon out of the evolution temple after many hours and got 0 points. Oh joy.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Rhino Keeper
    The leader in my group has had well over 4,300 points since early today.

Rhino Keeper
    In my group of 20, there are 3 islands on roids. One spent a minimum of 800 gold earlier today. Two others are in tow but not to the same extent. Recently number three dropped out.

Island Names are Arches23, Zander's island, and fireblood isle. (these are not user names)

Took a peak at their message boards. Feel sad for them.

First has only 2 postings for the last month and is bluffing with their expendentures.

Second has only 1 posting since September of 2015.

And, third has about 3 postings per day. But just posted new leaderboard event is not their cup of tea.

Story of my life with No Motherly Love. Just Motherly wanting you to hate her. So its all good with me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tammybfarm View Post
    The leader in my group has had well over 4,300 points since early today.
    Leader in my group is near 19000. Started out with hardly anything this morning.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    The top two players within my group are both in excess of 50,000 points.

Executive Chef
    Some people have all the excitement. My Leaderboard shows First Place has 782. Pretty laid back group.

I'm solidly on track to get Snowfall. (Need to average 315 per Event Day to reach that milestone. Figure 458 per day to get Duchess.)