Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Has anyone else had problems not getting points for evolving? I have only evolved super rare dragons and received no leader board points.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    I hadn't used any gold on this, and wasn't going to, I'm always saving and very careful about what I spend gold on, but this morning I lost 60 gold on nothing. I was trying for a Quetzal Dragon to boost my points a bit, and used the boosted breeding just because it was free/cost coins and not gold. Of course I got only 20 second Forest Dragons, so I made a lot of attempts in a short period of time. I then took a break and when I tried again, just when I hit the boosted breed button I noticed to my horror it was now back to costing gems. I was a little sad over 12 gold right out the window, until I noticed I had actually lost 60 gold! For something as stupid as using boosted breed for an ultra rare dragon. I can't believe I pressed that button 5 times before I noticed that it was back to costing gold, but 60 gold is gone ... I didn't even buy the extra breeding den for 50 gold because I'm saving, and then 60 gold right out the window like that. I know this is off topic, I just needed to vent a bit
    That's tough, I'd be a bit sick about that one!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    I hadn't used any gold on this, and wasn't going to, I'm always saving and very careful about what I spend gold on, but this morning I lost 60 gold on nothing. I was trying for a Quetzal Dragon to boost my points a bit, and used the boosted breeding just because it was free/cost coins and not gold. Of course I got only 20 second Forest Dragons, so I made a lot of attempts in a short period of time. I then took a break and when I tried again, just when I hit the boosted breed button I noticed to my horror it was now back to costing gems. I was a little sad over 12 gold right out the window, until I noticed I had actually lost 60 gold! For something as stupid as using boosted breed for an ultra rare dragon. I can't believe I pressed that button 5 times before I noticed that it was back to costing gold, but 60 gold is gone ... I didn't even buy the extra breeding den for 50 gold because I'm saving, and then 60 gold right out the window like that. I know this is off topic, I just needed to vent a bit
    I had learned from a similar experience that free Boosted Breeding weekends really end at the end of the weekend and not on Tuesday reset.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Well I got Duchess so yay for that. Don't know if I'll make to to 4400 for Mother though. No way I'm going to get Mama (as I knew all along). First place has 9,661 as of right now in my group. I have 3,384.
    Congratulations on Dutchess! I'm 6th or 7th, keep shifting have 2500ish points, I haven't paid much attention to my points after I got the habitat and unexpectedly the dragon ☺. I'll be happy with the prize for my place, FOOD! I'll take food over pretty much anything lol

Farm Supplier
    I have Duchess, and don't think I can get to Mother. I'm at 3700 right now and have about 350 points currently breeding/hatching/evolving. I don't want Mother badly enough to try boosting.

I'm only in 10th place, hoping to stay at least 12th to win some food. This group is a lot tougher than my last one, when I had no trouble finishing in the top 6. I wonder if they grouped us based on how we did last time.

Executive Chef
    Got Duchess last night, so happy! This is farther than I got last time, but I didn't use Arctic isles then. Only 1 new dragon there, Alpine, but they're all level 7 now. Hopefully will get to the last milestone, need about 1000 points so I doubt it, unless the spin wheel is nice to me. Got 94 on my first spin today so we shall see. I'm also still in 2nd place....
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Just got Mother dragon and I'm throwing in the towel.

Fashion Designer
    My group is so competitive that I can't even stay in 10th before they go nuts again. Radically different than last time. I have Duchess, but I think that's it. I would like to win food but in this group it's near impossible.
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes. - Morpheus

Island: Infinity

Hi there!!
    I've been playing DS and looking to this forum for about 6 months or so but I have never posted. I thought it was time to say hello and join in. I love the conversations on this board and I was beginning to feel like a lurker!! This is a great community and I'm glad to be part of it.
    AND.... In keeping with the topic of this thread.... I finally got the habitat reward. I hope they start offering habitats more often. I'm hoping I'll be able to get Snowflake too but we will see. Leaderboard is a strange event.... I'd rather do Tales. My group is a competitive bunch!
    Anyway.... Glad to be here. OH~~my Storm ID is Megacharchar.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fhjigthat's not arf View Post
    I have Duchess, and don't think I can get to Mother. I'm at 3700 right now and have about 350 points currently breeding/hatching/evolving. I don't want Mother badly enough to try boosting.

I'm only in 10th place, hoping to stay at least 12th to win some food. This group is a lot tougher than my last one, when I had no trouble finishing in the top 6. I wonder if they grouped us based on how we did last time.
    Last Leaderboard I finished 2nd, easily without using gold. Current group is a little weird, 1 player is obviously a big spender, boosting around the clock, dozens if Gold purchased habitats, most if not all dragons lvl 20...the works! 2or3 others are using boosts often but nothing insane, then there's the "rest" of us lol, just earning points through regular play. The lvl of players is too broad, imo. From 49 to 127, that's definitely not a level playing field.