Page 56 of 69 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hon3ycomb View Post
    You don't get these numbers with Android players I believe. In my group, I'm on top with only 3078 and the rest are 2800 and less. We can't even get to the last milestone. It seems so far far away..
    I am in an Android group. 3078 points would currently place in you in 9th place.

Not entirely an Android group. At least 1 IOS player in the group.
    Last edited by groovyedwin; 05-09-16 at 10:10 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hon3ycomb View Post
    You don't get these numbers with Android players I believe. In my group, I'm on top with only 3078 and the rest are 2800 and less. We can't even get to the last milestone. It seems so far far away..
    I agree.with android its not posible to reach last milestone without usin gold.in my group 1st and 2nd might reach it,but thay boosted sevrel times.and at the end nobody dosent know who will end up in witch place(maybe those at the botom) but first 10 places are changin every houer.1 n 2 are away about 1000 points,but I can see 6 is boostin with big gold.until the end I have no idea where I will end up.maybe from 4th to 6th place.......will se.I actually only wanted to see how far can I get to milestone.habitat was a win,two dragons I already had.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chloesisland View Post
    What are some of the higher amounts players are seeing on their Leaderboards? The top player on my leaderboard in above 82,000 and the second player is above 62,000. Are there similar scores on your leaderboard?
    The leaderboard I am in 47978, 9198, and third is 5804. I am way way down the ladder needlessly to say.,but very happy with the habitat n now 2 dragons.

The top three in the Leader Board I'm in are at 22K, 19K and 15K and their boosters are still switched on. The rest of us have pretty much stopped at around 5K after we got the last dragon.

Has anyone calculated how much gold (and by extension real money) it takes to bring one's points to something like 22K or for that matter 82K that chloesisland reported

Rhino Keeper
    I am so sick of this Leaderboard game. I actually feel l may stop playing the whole game. As lately I can not keep up without spending gold. I can't produce enough food to raise the dragons I do win/buy, before another is released or another tournament starts or whatever else is thrown at us. It's getting to be more of a chore than fun for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Ooo, got a Polar Dragon on my Arctic isles just now. I've ignored it for so long that I'm glad the leaderboard gave me an excuse to go there. I'm at 3697 and still doubt I will get to to the last milestone. But I bred 2 new Arctic dragons and won a habitat and 2 new dragons, so all in all this was a good event for me.

I'm glad to see that a lot of people who dislike this event type on principle have managed to find some good in it through aiming at milestones. That's how I choose to look at it and not compete with anyone else.
    Congrats! I'm also glad people are starting to find the positives and making the event work for them. I put in my first shot at the Arctic dragon last night and got it first try so I was able to unlock the Arctic Isle this morning. That was easy! I wouldn't have done that maybe ever without the leaderboards and the possibility of collecting more points for the milestones next time. So I'm taking that as another positive aspect of the event for my game.

Executive Chef
    Does evolving a higher rarity dragon give more points than a common dragon?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Does evolving a higher rarity dragon give more points than a common dragon?
    No. It only applies to hatching.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Did I mention that I love getting a habitat? LOVE IT! :-) Now start a Tale while I still have the second breeding roost, please! ;-)
    I love that we got a habitat. It's such a nice change to have something useful.m

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    I am ready for a Dragon Tale! Used this event to build up my food stores, and have been trying (unsuccessfully) to breed Valiant. I love, love, LOVE that the first big milestone was a habitat!

Managed to get the habitat, Snowfall (which I don't remember seeing before), and Dutchess (which I couldn't manage to breed). Wish I could have gotten the Mother dragon, but I wasn't willing to set alarms or boost. :-)

Did I mention that I love getting a habitat? LOVE IT! :-) Now start a Tale while I still have the second breeding roost, please! ;-)
    Speak for yourself! I've only got 130,000 food after feeding up Warrior Prince to level 15. He has a massive appetite!

Agree getting the habitat was good, I'd been looking at it but couldn't justify buying it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	162.7 KB 
ID:	30793

Like you, I couldn't breed Duchess either, so happy to welcome her aboard. Also trying, also unsuccessfully, to breed Valiant. We must have similar games!
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 05-10-16 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Fixed food amount
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel