Page 36 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    maybe when you have breeding or hatching and evolving neer the same time you should buy boost and double your points.make a plan as much as you can and even if you have to wait for maybe 1 or 2h I think it will be worth it.....someone else does that...
    I'm just playin to do something wile this event,I know that I can't reach last milestone,the others I allready have.the only new to me is that habitat.I think I will reach that,maybe Snowfall witch I allready won in the spin to win.
    Thought of boosting as well, but it still costs gold... And yeah, it requires some planning, but that is something I actually don't mind
    I don't have Snowfall, but with three nests, evolving, breeding and a good start (evolving Valiant) that wasn't a problem in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Yeah.. i don't want to touch the leaderboard, but perhaps i should have used one boost when doing my starry night breeding to get up to mother. But, i think i can still do it, even without more speed breed. It's only 50 gold right now to activate the roost? Not in game, I'll see if it is on mine too. If it is, I really hope they leave it at that price. 100 is steep, and I only reactivated it after buying it once, to try for valiant. I think, with the roost and the diamond temple, they should have a higher cost to get it initially, and have it lower cost after. That'd keep people from selling off their temples after they are done with them, and probably encourage people to re-use them.
    I never reactivated my roost (untill now, that is), bought it once and got Crusader and Quetzal from it. Now Diamond Prism and Neon are having fun in there for 11 hours, which definitely means a rare dragon. Hoping for Charisma as it is the only one from those outcomes which I don't have

Farm Supplier
    I wonder if they grouped everyone by how they did last time, not just the winners. My competition is a lot tougher this time around:

last place has 1000

I'm in 10th with 1800. Last time I was hardly ever below 6th.

The leader on my board has more diamond dragons than any other island I've ever seen. It's amazing.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm only playing for the milestones prizes. Will boost once in a while to get to Mother dragon, but doubt I will make it in time. Still less than 1700 points now. Maybe I should have bought Dragon Ages. Maybe next time. However, calculating roughly, even with that thing, it's still not a guarantee to reach 4400. I really wonder how some players even get to over 10000.... Anyhow, at least 3 players on my leaders board are the first prize winners last round since they have the trophy displayed.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Ok as all these groups are crazy: i have a normal one (so far). Im just playimg DS for fun never spending money on it and im actually in the lead right now with 800... My only target is to get the first animal and the habitat
    But this type of event is really stupid and it seems that it will be adapted in CS soon -.- and there I will be sad if I dont get everything (but im sure not gonna spend a tons of gems there!!)
    Nice to see someone agrees with me in not spending any money
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    It seems a lot of people are playing for milestones only, which is what I do but I'm not eager to get all milestone rewards

That said, with only 4400 needed to win them all, it doesn't seem that hard to do
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Im only playing to get to the Duchess dragon since I already have the Mother dragon. If by the time I reach the Duchess I am still in a position to reach for second place I will give it a go. Otherwise I am good. 1st place already has 4900 in my group. Spending all his/her gold lol.

My goals are the habitat milestone and the first dragon, which I should get easily. Beyond that I'm more into the tournament and crafting my second arena dragon this round. Still not seeing anything worthwhile about a contest that splits the community and *****s players from an entire continent out of hours of play time because of the start delay.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat9 View Post
    My goals are the habitat milestone and the first dragon, which I should get easily. Beyond that I'm more into the tournament and crafting my second arena dragon this round. Still not seeing anything worthwhile about a contest that splits the community and *****s players from an entire continent out of hours of play time because of the start delay.
    Same here. I'm heading towards the habitat milestone now and really only want the first dragon. I'm much further behind in this event than I was in the last one for whatever reason. I'm not spending gold on anything - breeding, hatching, evolving. They're done when they're done. And I get the points when I get them.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by stashlova View Post
    Im only playing to get to the Duchess dragon since I already have the Mother dragon. If by the time I reach the Duchess I am still in a position to reach for second place I will give it a go. Otherwise I am good. 1st place already has 4900 in my group. Spending all his/her gold lol.
    lol, but i think we should all reach 4000 or so by the end of this event, since many of us are already at 1200 or so now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Same here. I'm heading towards the habitat milestone now and really only want the first dragon. I'm much further behind in this event than I was in the last one for whatever reason. I'm not spending gold on anything - breeding, hatching, evolving. They're done when they're done. And I get the points when I get them.
    Nice to see many people who shares the same view as me in this event
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons