Page 17 of 69 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Has anyone noticed that only 1st and 2nd get the Mama grand prize dragon? I thought last time it was the top 3? (Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly??) With all the complaints, I can't believe they are awarding even fewer places with the grand prize!!??!! I hate this event.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachSuze View Post
    Has anyone noticed that only 1st and 2nd get the Mama grand prize dragon? I thought last time it was the top 3? (Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly??) With all the complaints, I can't believe they are awarding even fewer places with the grand prize!!??!! I hate this event.
    It was only the top 2 who got Skylord in the last event. I think third place got a trophy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mimbiville2 View Post
    The top two in my group are already up to 7642 and 3210 points, so at least I know from early on that I have no chance of winning in my group.
    How is it possible to get so many points in such a short time?!
    I had four eggs ready to hatch and finished breeding when the event started. I got 390 points when I hatched them and I was first in my group. Now there are three people in my group that have a similar number of points as me. Last time the situation was similar at the beginning and I was fourth at the end, so I do not hope to get the main prize. I am not going to spend gold, even if I could.
    Last edited by rasike; 05-03-16 at 11:26 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspelsie View Post
    At first I wasnt going to participate in this event, then I saw the milestones!!! YOU CAN GET A HABITAT! AND THE MAMA DRAGON!! I'm giving this all i got... Forget about the leader board, I'm going for the milestones!! I'm coming for you snowball dragon....
    You can't get the mama dragon from milestones. You get the mother dragon for 4400 points. Idk if you know that. I hate to be the bearer of bad news. I just don't want you to waste a ton of gold and be disappointed. In any case I wish you the best of luck on the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bullwine View Post
    Anybody else having trouble with points posting? I'm collecting crops and involving dragons and points aren't posting. I logged off and locked in several times and no help. Any ideas?
    We get points for Crops????? I dont think so, i never got any, and i have collected several crops since last night (for us in UAE it was night 9:30 pm)
    What was yesterday, may not be today, and what is today, may not be tomorrow. Live in the moment

If Opportunity doesn't knock, Build a Door

Add me if you wish, i have 2 accounts now
    LOONEY_GUL
    ENCHANTEDG

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedG View Post
    We get points for Crops????? I dont think so, i never got any, and i have collected several crops since last night (for us in UAE it was night 9:30 pm)
    You get points for evolving, breeding and hatching.... Not crops
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

Rhino Keeper
    Last time I didn't even get any of the milestone dragons. All I got for my hard work was a bunch of balloons. And I was third in my group. I'm not sure why I had such a hard time getting enough points for at least one dragon. I'll give this a shot and see how points go...I would at least like the habitat. Wouldn't cry if I got a dragon too. I do think the mama dragon is really cute but I'm just not real competitive, for one, and I'm realistic and know it's out of my reach. Good luck to all on achieving whatever goals you set for yourself.

Can someone from TL/S8 please explain how somebody can get 6074 points in 12 hours legitimatly??? We really deserve an answer.

In my group the top 3 have 6074,5502,5070 respectivly, the fourth player has 541.

So much for balancing the leaderboard event, it really does take any fun out of it.

/end rant

Quote Originally Posted by DsDan12 View Post
    Can someone from TL/S8 please explain how somebody can get 6074 points in 12 hours legitimatly??? We really deserve an answer.

In my group the top 3 have 6074,5502,5070 respectivly, the fourth player has 541.

So much for balancing the leaderboard event, it really does take any fun out of it.

/end rant
    The game has to be rigged, has to.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DsDan12 View Post

/end rant
    Quote Originally Posted by marcatwolf View Post
    The game has to be rigged, has to.
    It doesn't have to be rigged. You just spend gold on speed hatching eggs from the market.

For example, if you buy 241 water eggs and speed hatch them, you get 8,676 points for hatching them.

Total cost:
    241 x 10,000 coins = 2,410,000 coins
    241 x 12 gold for hatching = 2,892 gold
    241 x 20 seconds to buy each egg and speed hatch it = 1 hour 20 minutes 20 seconds total (if done nonstop)
    Cost of 2900 gold at 30% off = US $69.99

Note that this requires only one nest and would have the effect of looking like the nest is empty most of the time.
    Last edited by Lurker2; 05-04-16 at 03:50 AM.