Page 50 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I now have 22 resilient roses. Including the ones we are required to craft before this event.

And an interesting observation... A few minutes ago I just logged onto my secondary account which I haven't played for a long time. I thought I would rank last, but guess what, I'm the 10th after spinning the wheel and gotten a box of 46 points. Here's the breakdown of the score from 1st to 11th --- 194/169/153/124/120/80/63/52/47/46/30 and the rest (until 16th) ranked 12th with 0 points. Which means, some players who don't even bother to play can get the prize Mama dragon just for being 1st or 2nd on a not-so-active leaderboard. Those players will surely be pleasantly surprised to get a Mama without even trying.... I shall say no more. You can very well guess how I'm feeling now. However, it's just a game. I must and will not let it get to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Speaking of which, I would rather spend my money on a real gift to my mom, instead of spending it in a game for a pixel dragon and trophy decor
    Just ran through the earlier posted messages, and I totally agree with Kennedward on this!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspelsie View Post
    I got a great group. I'm currently 2nd with 1763 points. First has 1804.
    That's so lucky My 1st got up to 6000 2nd is ahead me 100 points So sad and any strategies for me? I boost up 1.5 everyday though
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspelsie View Post
    I got a great group. I'm currently 2nd with 1763 points. First has 1804.
    That's how my previous group was, this one there are 3 seemingly competitive players but #1 takes the cake, 17000 points and a nice lead on 2 and 3. I haven't used any boosts or spent gold on speed breeding or anything else, I'm in 7th place and happy with that ☺. I don't mind if players want to spend a little or a TON of gold on these events, but I can't understand why someone would spend hundreds of dollars in actual money in these events. More power to them but I can't wrap my head around it ☺

Nightclub Owner
    Well I got Duchess so yay for that. Don't know if I'll make to to 4400 for Mother though. No way I'm going to get Mama (as I knew all along). First place has 9,661 as of right now in my group. I have 3,384.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    My group is fairly competitive: 24k,21k,16k. Should be fun at the end. I still need 280 to get Mother. Totally doable without boosting. Happy with this event, I bought stuff for down the road, the Arctic Isles dragons I have are all level 7 now and the duplicates are gone. And I bred 2 ultrarares with the free boosted breeding. What else can I ask for ? (OK, maybe 20 Million bucks,lol).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    Now that is the best idea of all - good on you! My faith in humanity is restored - ha ha ha!
    Yea man, let that be a reminder to y'all, it was an important part of Mother's Day: get a nice gift for your mom
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by seisurreal View Post
    Just ran through the earlier posted messages, and I totally agree with Kennedward on this!
    Of course!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Nightclub Owner
    Ok, an update on my group, 1st place has reached 20k, 2nd place has 8k, 3rd has 4k, and everyone from 4th to last have around 2000 or so

The results have been set since day 2 or so, unless someone decides to spend money at the end, cause that's the only way to win
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

I hadn't used any gold on this, and wasn't going to, I'm always saving and very careful about what I spend gold on, but this morning I lost 60 gold on nothing. I was trying for a Quetzal Dragon to boost my points a bit, and used the boosted breeding just because it was free/cost coins and not gold. Of course I got only 20 second Forest Dragons, so I made a lot of attempts in a short period of time. I then took a break and when I tried again, just when I hit the boosted breed button I noticed to my horror it was now back to costing gems. I was a little sad over 12 gold right out the window, until I noticed I had actually lost 60 gold! For something as stupid as using boosted breed for an ultra rare dragon. I can't believe I pressed that button 5 times before I noticed that it was back to costing gold, but 60 gold is gone ... I didn't even buy the extra breeding den for 50 gold because I'm saving, and then 60 gold right out the window like that. I know this is off topic, I just needed to vent a bit