Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Motherly Love LeaderBoard Event May 3 2016

Farm Supplier
    Lol. Check back later for final rankings. Should be check back later after final raking. Raking in the money everyone spent.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    #1: 4967, last minute boost to... why? I don't know because
    #2: 4870, me is not going to display the trophy anyway... Happy, but spend too much gold because
    #3: 4117, boost active, but no change in points
    #4: 3748
    #5: 3738
    #6: 3556, well done, L.

Now I'm hoping this was the last fleaderboard ever
    look at my score,nice no need to ad anything. congrats Bas vary nice!!I thot you would be first but....as you said why last boost
    anyway need to work how to reach last milestone in this,( I don't think it will be last event) even I would wanted too).
    great group no crazy money spenders!!!

Fashion Designer
    In my group 1st was over 20k and 2nd at 18k. I came in 7th with over 5k.. I just glad it's all over now..

ill let yall know if we got anything .. its taking forever heh

Host(ess)
    I was first in my group and ready for a break but apparently there's a world event immediately after! I like world events, but can't we have a short break between events?!?!
    ID: elspelsie
    Level 49 in Dragon Story
    Level 19 in Fashion Story
    Add me if you want, might send stuff
    Peace!

yep ours just started....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    299 Gold.

That's how much I paid to go from 7th place up to 2nd. I decided in the final 30 minutes to do it.

Attachment 30803

Attachment 30804

I feel kind of bad. But I wanted the dragon, so I did it anyway.

Should I go to his place and apologize? Or should I just let it go?
    I wouldn't unless that person posts on your wall. I feel the same as you, but i think posting on their wall might make them mad.

I spent 120 gold to gain 1300 points and took 2nd narrowly. I just sacrificed my dragons in storage.

Fashion Designer
    Congrats to all those who won the Mama dragon. I placed 3rd in my group, but was able to get all the milestone rewards.

Fashion Designer
    I'm so happy it's over! I really wanted the Mama dragon, an I got it! I was in the first position most of the time and I did not use any boosts during the first days (I wish I did!). Then the other top 5 players started to use boosts, and I decided to use them too to stay in the top position. 20 minutes before the end of the event I was #1, the person after me had about 150 points less, and the #3 had about 1000 points less. So I thought I am safe, but I was so wrong! I'm glad I checked several minutes before the end, and I was #3 then The #1, #2 and #4 were all boosting! Well, so I bought a little boost too, a couple of water dragon eggs, sped up a couple of eggs and breeding. There was a real fight between me and #2. I was not sure if I really was #2 till I got the Mama dragon. I used the amount of gold between 150 and 200. I think it was worth it.
    #1 - 7,773
    #2 - 7,228 me
    #3 - 7,192
    #4 - 5,699
    #20 - 2,036

Rhino Keeper
    I used 1 gold to finish a breed and came 11th in my group lol. As soon as I got the snowfall dragon, I basically stopped since I didn't care for the other dragons AND I didn't want to waste any bombs I got from evolving.

Playing that way (not giving af) made it a more enjoyable event.