Page 96 of 393 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hab58 View Post
    I have a question about upgrading the goddess tree. I went on 2 adventures out of the 4 and found out that it expired? I did not know it was a timed event. I paid the 10 gems to move ahead and now when I try forging my garnet trinket it comes out of the forge without the stone. Is this normal? I am so confused
    Main storyline goals are not timed, this was a side goal to boost the main goal. You need several tentatives to make the trinket, it is not a guarantied craft.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've had a quick re-read through the Information Nugget on beasts for you again and came up with this:
    Glimmer Troll - Cabbage, Cocoa, Strawberry, Glimmer Bulbs, Buildings, Goddess Tree, Multi Flowered Hedge, Mushrooms, Pond, Well, Rocks, Glimmer Dust droppers, Glimmergate

I'd collect from royal buildings as this is their territory.

The beasts are sort of ranked in hierarchy: Skunks, small items like flowers and trees; Fangies like animals and animal homes and town buildings; Trolls like royal buildings, Dire Boars like anything and everything! Hope that helps.
    Glimmerbulbs are a good source, thank you, again, for the information.

Rhino Keeper

Red petals

While going through my inventory, very slowly this time, I found a Forest Thistle. I've no clue where it came from or when but I put it out and discovered it drops red petals! I don't know if it's a rare drop or not so I've left it out to see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    While going through my inventory, very slowly this time, I found a Forest Thistle. I've no clue where it came from or when but I put it out and discovered it drops red petals! I don't know if it's a rare drop or not so I've left it out to see.
    It was a reward from a limited time event;
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Event-EXPIRED

New Resident
    Sorry for the newbie question: I'm level 10 and have maxed out my supplies of eggs, milk, crops, etc. How can I sell them for coins?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ebezebe View Post
    Sorry for the newbie question: I'm level 10 and have maxed out my supplies of eggs, milk, crops, etc. How can I sell them for coins?
    welcome!
    you can't sell them.. you can only use them in crafting other materials.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraRanomi View Post
    It was a reward from a limited time event;
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Event-EXPIRED
    You can't. Just craft them into items if you can - so you will have spare later...but once you get Royal Exchange you can also trade those items. Each trade will give you exchange tickets which will allow you to collect enough for Open camp ( extra workshop/poiton shop hybrid) or allow you to expand later.

New Resident
    My game tells me that I have 2 red trillium but I have searched high and low and cannot find them anywhere. Is anyone able to help with this one?? They would sure have been handy if I'd known I had them 😳

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rachkel82 View Post
    My game tells me that I have 2 red trillium but I have searched high and low and cannot find them anywhere. Is anyone able to help with this one?? They would sure have been handy if I'd known I had them ��
    maybe you got these from the feral lands adventure and didn't see them drop. They will be buried deep in storage if they're not on your board (which is unlikely I guess given you didn't know you have them). Go to the decorations tab (in edit mode) and you'll find them there I bet

New Resident
    I went through whole inventory couldn't find them anywhere. Will go have a second look just to be sure though.