Page 94 of 394 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    I'm lost. I'm working on the goal "coping mechanism" and it says to upgrade the royal maze garden. I need to craft Mythic Essance in the potion shop but, its not in there. Do I need to complete something else first?
    yes, you need to complete goal *So Far Fetched* from the Adamant quest line. I've added this help text in the Story Outline guide. check out this post in the Outline Guide for info.

New Resident
    Everytime i try to build the walls or towers to complete the royal scholar quest my game freezes..... any ideas on whats wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by cmwurster View Post
    Everytime i try to build the walls or towers to complete the royal scholar quest my game freezes..... any ideas on whats wrong?
    how long has it been since you force closed your apps and restarted your device? Given your game is brand new, it's more likely it's your device. What device are you on?

New Resident
    I have a samsung note 4..... im not having any problems with any of the other quests or any other games but the minute i place one of those items it freezes and trows me out.... ill try restarting but like i said its only that quest thats giving me problems

I tried resarting and the same thing happened......
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-31-17 at 06:29 PM. Reason: merged 3 consecutive posts (removed last one as incomplete)

There is a bugs thread for a Samsung Galaxy note 5 which was about crashing and this is the official response (which is bad news unfortunately): There is no fix or workaround available for this device. This device is not compatible with S8 games. Sorry! [https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...S6-Edge/page5]

Perhaps if a note 5 can't work, then that's why your note 4 is crashing.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There is a bugs thread for a Samsung Galaxy note 5 which was about crashing and this is the official response (which is bad news unfortunately): There is no fix or workaround available for this device. This device is not compatible with S8 games. Sorry! [https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...S6-Edge/page5]

Perhaps if a note 5 can't work, then that's why your note 4 is crashing.
    If i cant play on my tablet but can get it to work on my phone do you know if i can log into the game ive already started?

Host(ess)

Unhappy Castle story Royal garden maze How do I unlock this goal.

Need to unlock this somehow so I can complete kingdom goal of visiting 3x

Quote Originally Posted by cmwurster View Post
    If i cant play on my tablet but can get it to work on my phone do you know if i can log into the game ive already started?
    yes... (depending on your phone ). You can transfer your game over to the other device by using the instructions here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1070887

1. download Bakery app first (not castle) - will be a brand new level 1 game (don't worry about this!)
    2. do the tutorial until the big blue S8 icon (top right of screen) becomes available.
    3. Click on the blue S / then click on Account settings / then click on "Log in to Another Account".
    4. Enter your ID and password and then click 'Log in'.
    5. You'll get a new screen that has a Blue PROCEED button. Click this button. You're now logged into your original game.
    6. Go to the App Store and download castle story and any other apps you want.

Quote Originally Posted by salad7 View Post
    Need to unlock this somehow so I can complete kingdom goal of visiting 3x
    Must be Level 27+ and completed Fashion Police from Glimmergate Pt.3 and Potion Shop Gossip from Lady Greselda. Greselda will be walking around your kindgom.
    Royal Maze Garden -starts out from the Market as a Royal Maze Garden then turns into to Greselda's Dark Garden.

What is the exact name of you goal?

New Resident
    Thank you