Page 93 of 394 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Farm Supplier
    I checked the tinker shop and the workshops for the gold piping, but it does not show.

Quote Originally Posted by kukeleku111 View Post
    I checked the tinker shop and the workshops for the gold piping, but it does not show.
    Are you on this goal?

2: Needs More Sparkle
    * Craft 5 gold piping 0/5 MAKE (skip 50) | Workshop, 2 hours - 5 golden nuggets, 10 iron ore, 1 mithril
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I am level 32 and have 1200 royal points, spend 9 wisp lanterns and 35.000 coins. But I do not see a bird.
    There is a 'v' at 1200 royal points, a 'v' at spend 9 wisp lanterns, and a 'v' at spend 35.000 coins.
    All requirements are forfilled, (except the 'help a big blue bird' > no 'v'
    and no bird in sight.
    Sounds like your expansion screen is stuck or something. A green 'v' should pop up on the outpost expansion plot, but you know that. Can you take a screenshot?
    If the goal says specifically to make those, it should show up at the top of your list. You've probably already tried force closing the game?

Rhino Keeper
    I am level 32 and have 1200 royal points, spend 9 wisp lanterns and 35.000 coins. But I do not see a bird.
    There is a 'v' at 1200 royal points, a 'v' at spend 9 wisp lanterns, and a 'v' at spend 35.000 coins.
    All requirements are forfilled, (except the 'help a big blue bird' > no 'v'
    and no bird in sight.

I cannot expand nothing.
    ggrrr.
    thanks
    Are you on the right goal? If it says "find the elven outpost" (don't remember the actual goal title) that requirement should be ticked off. If you're not there yet, just keep going with the goals

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hello all,
    I have a few questions because I am stuck in my game. Can anyone please help?
    1. Expansion * big bird
    2. Gold piping to upgrade library from level 3 to 4
    Where can I find gold piping?
    To add to the other players helping:
    1. To use the outpost, you have to do loads of prep work. Not sure what's in your book, perhaps you're only up to part 2 (I'm guessing).
    You need to get the feather (part 1 goals); then expand to the outpost (part 2 goals) and then unlock the outpost (part 3 goals). You should also make sure that you have the right amount of royal points on your board as shown top left of your game screen. If you've stored something royal during these goals, maybe that's why it's not working.

Don't go by what the expansion tick says. It has been known that the royal points has been ticked when you don't have enough points on your board.

If you have given all the parts to the expansion square, and you don't get the big green tick on it, you might need to force close your game.

2. Gold piping help:
    56. The Jousting Arena Renovations (levels 4 & 5)
    must be Level 25 and have completed Champion Thurston which is the last goal of The Jousting Arena (no 16)
    1. Joust Intentions - need a Level 5 Stable
    2. Needs More Sparkle - gold piping won't appear in your workshop until you get to this goal - you cannot prepare them in advance

Quote Originally Posted by flemlion View Post
    I suppose you mean the "Glimmerdust trove"

There's an adventure on the main story line to get one.
    And there are a couple of adventures that are known to drop one from time to time
    (see https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...dventure-Guide )

It used to be available for gems in the Market
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025444

Did it disappear?

note from me! (Moving to the appropriate thread.)
    It's available in the market for 40 gems and you'll find it in Buildings/Special. SW.
    Not on my game. I searched the entire store.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    Not on my game. I searched the entire store.
    Mine is in Buildings/Special and is right at the end next to a locked Cabbage Hut. Can you please check again? You can have unlimited glimmer troves - that is what you're looking for isn't it? It's a purple colour.

Farm Supplier
    I'm lost. I'm working on the goal "coping mechanism" and it says to upgrade the royal maze garden. I need to craft Mythic Essance in the potion shop but, its not in there. Do I need to complete something else first?
    Last edited by Smr1019; 01-31-17 at 10:13 AM.

I am having a hard time with The Baroness Wedding quest. I cannot get my animals to give me invites. So I am unable to complete upgrade to level 3!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavenly58 View Post
    I am having a hard time with The Baroness Wedding quest. I cannot get my animals to give me invites. So I am unable to complete upgrade to level 3!!!
    you should not need them yet.. invites do not drop till after upgrade to level 3. you need to show the wedding ring to Old Thomas first.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74