Page 9 of 394 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Thank you so much. Everyone has been so responsive and welcoming!

New Resident

Help Please

Good morning!
    What am I doing wrong? I have cleared my board 10 times trying to get a fang beast to appear so I can collect the pelts to build the colosseum, but I haven't any luck. Normally I get one every third or forth cow or chicken. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. I reloaded the game already but that didn't help. I also so contacted support on another issue concerning the cabbage hut I purchased with gems back in Feb but they still haven't gotten back to me to resolve the issue. Any help you provide is greatly appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ctn50164 View Post
    Good morning!
    What am I doing wrong? I have cleared my board 10 times trying to get a fang beast to appear so I can collect the pelts to build the colosseum, but I haven't any luck. Normally I get one every third or forth cow or chicken. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong. I reloaded the game already but that didn't help. I also so contacted support on another issue concerning the cabbage hut I purchased with gems back in Feb but they still haven't gotten back to me to resolve the issue. Any help you provide is greatly appreciated.
    Maybe you have a monster on your board. You could try to turn on the sound to know that. If it's not this case then contact s8 support
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-26-16 at 04:32 PM. Reason: added quote to merge with the Help Me thread
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Rhino Keeper

help please

how come i cannot trade in any of those tickets at the trade wagon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoo123g View Post
    how come i cannot trade in any of those tickets at the trade wagon?
    You trade them in the Royal Exchange.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-26-16 at 04:29 PM. Reason: added quote to merge into the Help Me thread
    Thuakie Sword #19

Glimmerdust

Where do I get glimmer dust from?

Quote Originally Posted by dustydog22 View Post
    Where do I get glimmer dust from?
    Glimmer troves and mushrooms are the main source for others visit the hub game guide

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....nventory-Guide
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-27-16 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Added quote to merge with Help Me thread

New Resident

manticores

Are there any advantages to having 5 manticores? I've gotten several eggs from the roost and they hatched into manticores which is why I ended up with so many. Are they worth hanging onto or should I sell them since I can get 1000 coins for each?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by annaverse View Post
    Are there any advantages to having 5 manticores? I've gotten several eggs from the roost and they hatched into manticores which is why I ended up with so many. Are they worth hanging onto or should I sell them since I can get 1000 coins for each?
    I have 2 and that has been more than enough - I have eggs I haven't bothered to hatch. I don't think you should sell them though, 1000 coins is not worth it. You never know, one day there may be an event that needs wiskers and mythic essence. I hope so as I am nearly maxed on both.

Executive Chef
    Manticore for me have been a good source of fur without battling beasts. In fact I've been wanting to get some more but can't get an egg.