Page 89 of 394 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

What is it and how to get there?

At the very far bottom right hand corner of the island there is this fountain like statue that's made of gold and glass and has angels around it. I am two expansion spots away but the game will not let me expand any more towards it. So is there a certain level I need to be? And what is that statue thing?

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiggie1230 View Post
    At the very far bottom right hand corner of the island there is this fountain like statue that's made of gold and glass and has angels around it. I am two expansion spots away but the game will not let me expand any more towards it. So is there a certain level I need to be? And what is that statue thing?
    Expansions

It's a glass domed structure with a throne, robe, & a crown. Most likely for the 'one true ruler'. Could be our character or some other character.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-26-17 at 02:37 PM. Reason: added quote
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiggie1230 View Post
    None of us can get to it yet - they have been keeping us in suspense about it for a long time
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-26-17 at 02:37 PM. Reason: added quote

Where do I find Excalibur's sword? I am trying to expand the land and it says I need it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppermintpatti96 View Post
    Where do I find Excalibur's sword? I am trying to expand the land and it says I need it.
    You have to do the goal Secrets of Mithril before you can forge Excalibam. this goal should also be in your book. ?

Secrets of Mithril - usually 1st time on this adventure, the knights bring back the Mithril

How to unlock Greselda's garden-Peony predictions?

Hi I need some help. I'm supposed to follow Greselda around her garden 3 times but when I go to the garden it's locked saying "goal". How do I unlock it? It's driving my bonkers!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brault1987 View Post
    Hi I need some help. I'm supposed to follow Greselda around her garden 3 times but when I go to the garden it's locked saying "goal". How do I unlock it? It's driving my bonkers!!!!
    What goals do you have in your book?
    Is Lady Griselda walking around your game board?

According to the original goal, you need to be level 27, & have finished Potion Shop Gossip which is the last goal in the Lady Griselda Goals.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-26-17 at 02:35 PM. Reason: added quote, moved to Help Me thread.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    NASTY BIG POINTY something

I need to craft light armor (5) but don't have any trolls to acquire a resource for this. HELP

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    NASTY BIG POINTY something

I need to craft light armor (5) but don't have any trolls to acquire a resource for this. HELP
    Check this handy thread to see what action spawns which monster:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ugget-5-Beasts
    Hope this is what you are looking for.;)

What is the mystery fragment used for? I've had it in inventory for some time, and I'm not sure if I need it to complete a quest.
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.