Page 88 of 394 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    simple samples horse -- quest. Need 2 more detanglets but did not realize it was a timed event, only 30 minutes left

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a limit to trade tickets? When I expanded to all possible open plots, the option to create permits in the exchange disappeared. I'd like to continue to do trades, especially the energy and gem trades. So far ok, but want to make sure I don't max out and don't know where to look up the limit.

Finally found the answer in the Inventory Guide (silly me for not looking under "trade ticket" before.
    Trade ticket
    Crafted: royal exchange
    Found: adventures,
    Uses: trading at the Royal Exchange: Tinker camp (99), Royal Deed (50), Expansion permit (30), Royal crate (10 in exchange for Royal blocks and beams, Superglue), Enchanted crate trade (20 in exchange for Enchanted blocks and beams, Builder's paste), upgrading the Royal Chateau (all levels)
    * The following trades don't drop trade tickets: Tinker camp, Royal deed, Expansion permit, Royal supply crate and Enchanted supply crate.
    * When you upgrade fruit and monster trades you get 5 tickets once (then you go back to 1 ticket per trade).
    * You can have more than 99 trade tickets in inventory.
    * Once you have expanded to the last piece of land, you can no longer craft expansion permits. You can still craft trade tickets.
    Last edited by hkcorrigan; 01-21-17 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Kept looking ��
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Executive Chef
    The max cap on trade tickets you can keep in your inventory has been changed compared to post above. I'ts surely 5000. I've seen the picture. There are expert players who collect.
    Don't think many will have problems of maxing out!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 01-23-17 at 05:40 AM. Reason: corrected max cap
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper

Building at bottom of map

I've noticed a building at very bottom of map....what is it and can we expand to it?

Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    I've noticed a building at very bottom of map....what is it and can we expand to it?
    Not yet. If you zoom in, you can see it's a domed structure with a throne, robe & crown. Mostly likely all of it for the 'One true ruler' who could be our character or someone else.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-23-17 at 04:03 PM. Reason: added quote, to merge with the help me thread given this question has been asked multiple times..
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    I'm having trouble with the traverse the dessert sands quest. It appears in my list in my castle, yet is locked by goal. I have the goal to do on my list, so I tried tapping the 'send the knights' option, and it brings up the menu to purchase the knights house. Is this the only way you can complete that goal?

Quote Originally Posted by Molkobake View Post
    I'm having trouble with the traverse the dessert sands quest. It appears in my list in my castle, yet is locked by goal. I have the goal to do on my list, so I tried tapping the 'send the knights' option, and it brings up the menu to purchase the knights house. Is this the only way you can complete that goal?
    Have you finished the Sabina goals & have her walking around on your game board ? There's a goal that opens the Desert Sands Adventure:

See #4 of Part 3.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...al-Guide/page3

New Resident
    Is she the "mysterious singer"?

Quote Originally Posted by Molkobake View Post
    Is she the "mysterious singer"?
    She's the blonde down at the bottom. It's a very long goal line.

Here's a link to the Main Story Goal Guide. SpiritWind has done a tremendous job organizing the goals so you can see where you are progressing & if you're stuck on one where you might need to go to continue.

New Resident
    Ah okay got it. Thanks again for your help I'll have to go start untangling her haha