Page 87 of 394 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having a problem with connecting to Castle Story? Since last night my game has been saying game is a online game after it crashes. One of my other neighbor's wrote that they were having the same issue on my wall yesterday. I haven't been able to get on my game since last night!

I'm new at posting in a forum so please excuse me for not doing this correctly. I've tried to read over as much as possible but I have learning disabilities and so some stuff doesn't sync in and dyslexia sucks.

I'm havin trouble with the goal in the blue book Princess Lorelei's Fountain and Sandy Metal Boots. On Princess Lorelei's Fountain I have no earthly idea how to obtain the sapphires needed to complete the goal.

And on Sandy Metal Boots, I cleared that goal but when I try to go on the adventure it stars I'm not able too because it's locked by a goal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks for understanding my newness to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by heather2777 View Post
    I'm new at posting in a forum so please excuse me for not doing this correctly. I've tried to read over as much as possible but I have learning disabilities and so some stuff doesn't sync in and dyslexia sucks.

I'm havin trouble with the goal in the blue book Princess Lorelei's Fountain and Sandy Metal Boots. On Princess Lorelei's Fountain I have no earthly idea how to obtain the sapphires needed to complete the goal.

And on Sandy Metal Boots, I cleared that goal but when I try to go on the adventure it stars I'm not able too because it's locked by a goal.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks for understanding my newness to the forum.
    Have you finished the Sabina goals? There's a goal that opens the Desert Sands Adventure:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...al-Guide/page3

See Part 3, goal #4. Strictly Ornamental | It opens the Desert Sands Adventure

Re:Lorelei's Fountain

See Post#5
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...in#post1366448
    Last edited by meme1098; 01-17-17 at 08:19 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    I actually am stuck on 2 goals.
    1. I need 20 troll essence for my "discover alchemy" goal. Where can I find some since I don't have trolls no more.
    2. For "potion shop gossip" it says I need to trade with belladonna. But there is no trade option for her. Or does this mean any trade.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by heather2777 View Post

I've had Lorelei's fountain in my book for months. If I'm correct you can craft the sapphires with gold we earn during a monter hunt. So your gonna have it for a while.

As for sandy metal boots. I know there is another goal that you have to complete before it unlocks the adventure. Sorry not sure which one anymore.

But I'm sure someone will. Everyone here is real helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    I actually am stuck on 2 goals.
    1. I need 20 troll essence for my "discover alchemy" goal. Where can I find some since I don't have trolls no more.
    2. For "potion shop gossip" it says I need to trade with belladonna. But there is no trade option for her. Or does this mean any trade.
    For #1, do you have the troll sparring pit? You can spawn a troll every time there. It's part of the Kaz goal line.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l-Sparring-Pit

#2... There should a trade in the Royal Exchange named Trade with Belladonna - 5 hours - 15 living wood, 30 mushrooms, 15 rat tail. If it's not showing up there for you, probably some other goal you need to finish first.

What other goals do you have?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    For #1, do you have the troll sparring pit? You can spawn a troll every time there. It's part of the Kaz goal line.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l-Sparring-Pit

#2... There should a trade in the Royal Exchange named Trade with Belladonna - 5 hours - 15 living wood, 30 mushrooms, 15 rat tail. If it's not showing up there for you, probably some other goal you need to finish first.

What other goals do you have?
    I don't have the sparring pit. Kaz hasn't made it home yet. But I did just collect one from my swampy pond.

But I do feel like a dork. I do have it in my exchange. Don't know how I looked past the name. Once you said what I needed I knew what it was...thanks. Most be all those trees I been chopping the wood chips clouding my vision.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    I don't have the sparring pit. Kaz hasn't made it home yet. But I did just collect one from my swampy pond.

But I do feel like a dork. I do have it in my exchange. Don't know how I looked past the name. Once you said what I needed I knew what it was...thanks. Most be all those trees I been chopping the wood chips clouding my vision.
    Here the current list of sources for troll essence from the Inventory Guide to help get more essence...
    Troll essence
    Found:
    trolls related buildings, adventures, excalibam, trolls, Glimmer Fountain, Gentleman Troll (Baron's Tent prize), Troll Training Ground, L10 Colosseum

Check out the Adventure guide for which one drops essence.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Here the current list of sources for troll essence from the Inventory Guide to help get more essence...
    Troll essence
    Found:
    trolls related buildings, adventures, excalibam, trolls, Glimmer Fountain, Gentleman Troll (Baron's Tent prize), Troll Training Ground, L10 Colosseum

Check out the Adventure guide for which one drops essence.
    I've been using a lot of troll essence myself right now, so I went looking through my inventory to find excalibam. The only thing I found by this name was a sword. Is there another excalibam I might have missed? If so, I'd appreciate a little more info on it. Thanks.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    I've been using a lot of troll essence myself right now, so I went looking through my inventory to find excalibam. The only thing I found by this name was a sword. Is there another excalibam I might have missed? If so, I'd appreciate a little more info on it. Thanks.
    I did have a wonder at the exact same thing when I posted. Having looked at it closer, excalibam goal asks for troll essence, so it should be removed from a source to a use! (which I've updated )