Page 82 of 394 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekohoshi View Post
    I hit level 40 doing the wedding quests and I baked two cakes it said I hit my limit when I tried to store/place my second cake. Any tips?
    I'm checking on this for you and have responded in the other thread you posted in

Faerie Feud
    I am on Level 50 and have been for a long time. I have been stuck on the goal - Faerie Feud - where you have to buy the Glimmer Faerie House & the Blythe Faerie House yet it won't let me buy either telling me I have to level up in order to purchase them. I am not sure how to level up further or what else I am supposed to do. Please help!

You have to sell 2 other town buildings. Because they are classified as town you have reached the cap. Sell a cottage or farmhouse and you'll be good to go!

Once you sell 2 town buildings you'll be able to buy and place them. The main thread (now in Game Guides) has more info and the Building Guide has more info on building drops

Rhino Keeper
    Hi! I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm level 11 and I just started replaying this game so I'm even more lost than I was before. I have four buildings that need to be constructed and I'm not even sure anymore what those buildings are. One is a house for Thomas. I think another is the market. I can't construct any of them because I need simple glue, but when I try to craft simple glue it sends me to buy a potion shop, which I can't do because it's locked and says I need to complete a goal. Well, I seem to be stuck on all of my goals as well. So I don't know what I should do now. Here is a list of the goals I currently have:

1. A View to the North
    2. A House for Old Thomas
    3. Resource Upgrades
    4. Royal Upgrades
    5. Sir Pigglesworth
    6. A Local Market

Also, I had a werewolf that seemed to kind of come and go as he pleased but I haven't seen him hanging around anymore at all. Was he just temporary?

Please let me know if I need to provide any more specific information. I'm usually online for only a little bit so I might not see replies right away or respond to them right away...but I will check back and respond as soon as I can. Thank you so much for any guidance you can provide.

Edit: I've been reading through tons of stuff here for a week hoping to figure things out. I finally decide to post and ask for help and as soon as I do I come across another post with the same problem I'm having. Go figure. So I think I need to manage to finish expanding to the North and this will all fall into place?
    Last edited by monbohn; 01-04-17 at 02:32 AM.

None of these goals are holding you up. What is holding you up is unlocking Ivy. You need to expand to Ivy, the "tree lady" and unlock her so you can build the Potion Shop.

Tip for when you complete your market place: Once you collect from the market for the first time it will trigger timed goals. They are optional. Let them expire if you don't want to do them.

You might find using the Story Outline Guide (link below) helpful to see what goals you are about to encounter as well as looking at more information about where you're at now. All the links you need for success are in my signature and all of those threads are in the Hub sub-form. come back and post again if you need help!

Thank you! This helped! I definitely had way too many town buildings in my storage. This solved my problem. Thanks again!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 01-04-17 at 10:18 PM. Reason: woohoo! :)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you SpiritWind00! I finally unlocked Ivy and I'm going to read up before suddenly unlocking things. I've realized my biggest hold up is crafting things because I'm not on often enough to craft the easy things like wooden boards quickly...so it'll take me a while just to craft the parts for the 4 things I already have that are waiting to be built. I'll have to try to log in more times just to collect and craft some parts.

New Resident
    I took a break from the game for a while. Now that I'm back I have to visit a blythewood tree for one of Old Thomas' goals. The tree is not available in the market anymore. I don't want to spend gems to skip this step because I'm sure I won't be able to go any further without spending more gems at every step. How do I fulfill the goal if it's too old?

Quote Originally Posted by mom0628 View Post
    I took a break from the game for a while. Now that I'm back I have to visit a blythewood tree for one of Old Thomas' goals. The tree is not available in the market anymore. I don't want to spend gems to skip this step because I'm sure I won't be able to go any further without spending more gems at every step. How do I fulfill the goal if it's too old?
    Can you list your other goals? That's a core story goal so no time limit. There's most likely some other goal/goals that need to be completed to open the tree up in the Market.

Doing some checking for you. Have you started the Blythwood tree goals?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65629
    Last edited by meme1098; 01-07-17 at 01:24 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mom0628 View Post
    Blythewood Tree Saplings can be bought in the Nature section of the market. It's a tree to tend.
    Blythewood Tree Sapling
    Info: Water to grow into a Blythewood Tree. Chop down for Blythedust and other Crafting Materials.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 5000 coins
    Cap: 60
    Comments: Water 5 time to grow up.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 01-07-17 at 01:28 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...