Page 81 of 394 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Pink stuff, you are in for a looong quest.

I don't have any of the Valentine's special objects, and none of those love trees that see in neighbors kingdoms. What specifically can I buy that is currently available?

Quote Originally Posted by tinydimegs View Post
    I don't have any of the Valentine's special objects, and none of those love trees that see in neighbors kingdoms. What specifically can I buy that is currently available?
    Your wedding Alicorn (quest reward) also has a rare chance of spawning one. On black Friday the pink & wedding Alicorns were on sale. As of right now I don't think there's anything you can purchase. It took me many months (of not having a beast on my board before tapping those particular alis) to finish the quest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tinydimegs View Post
    I find the search function on this forum could be drastically improved! Would make finding answers so much more simple.
    I completely agree

Farm Supplier
    I'm stuck here.

An Expert Opinion

Step 1: Recruit a Magic Expert.......leads me to Glimmergate which is finished, and I've collected from it multiple times.
    Step 2: Consult Lady Grizelda......but her castle is locked.

Please advise. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmysue123 View Post
    I'm stuck here.

An Expert Opinion

Step 1: Recruit a Magic Expert.......leads me to Glimmergate which is finished, and I've collected from it multiple times.

Please advise. Thanks.
    To open Griselda's Castle, you need to finish part 3 of the Glimmergate goal line. Here's a link:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...l=1#post850543

Pretty sure the goal Recruit a Magic Expert requires a visit to Griselda's castle.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by kimmysue123 View Post
    I'm stuck here.

An Expert Opinion
    Looks like that is part of the Elves/Elven Outpost Quest Chain Part 4 (scroll down a bit once in that link)
    2. An Expert Opinion
    * Recruit Magic expert | this goal will auto complete if you have Old Thomas' House and have completed the goal, Fashion Police
    * Consult Lady Greselda 0/1 VISIT (skip 15 gems)
    Rewards: 410 coin, 3 xp

Have you completed "Fashion Police"? -> which is Glimmergate Part 2 found in The Hub-> Story Outline Guide (or click here and scroll up a tiny bit to see full quest requirements for this part).

Finishing this quest chain should unlock Greselda's Castle in the Market, and then it needs to be fully built.
    If you want to make sure you have all your mats ready for the Castle build you can check The Hub -> Building Guide-> List of Character Buildings
    ...or here's the list itself :
    5 Ornate Block. 25 Glimmer Shard. 3 Magic Cement. 25 Glimmer Fragments
    Last edited by Solientus; 12-29-16 at 12:01 PM. Reason: *lul Meme, beat me to it :P
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

New Resident
    Hello,

Can anyone tell me how I get the Royal Maze Garden ? It is showing as locked by goal on my game.
    I need to follow Griselda around it three times to complete the Adamir story line.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Dimante View Post
    Hello,

Can anyone tell me how I get the Royal Maze Garden ? It is showing as locked by goal on my game.
    I need to follow Griselda around it three times to complete the Adamir story line.

Thank you
    I think you're on the this part from the Elves/Elven Outpost Quest Chain Part 4, goal 3:
    3. Peony Predictions
    * Follow Lady Greselda around her garden 0/3 GO (skip 30 gems) | visit Greselda's Dark Garden Maze
    Rewards: 410 coin, 3 xp
    To unlock the Garden in your Market (taken from The Hub -> Story Outline Guide -> Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden) you need to have completed Potion Shop Gossip.
    ...1) Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden Questline
    - To start this quest you must complete Potion Shop Gossip and be Level 27+...
    A link to the quest chain ending in Potion Shop Gossip can be found here.
    I'm not sure how far along you are, but hopefully these links point you in the right direction
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    I think you're on the this part from the Elves/Elven Outpost Quest Chain Part 4, goal 3:

To unlock the Garden in your Market (taken from The Hub -> Story Outline Guide -> Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden) you need to have completed Potion Shop Gossip.

A link to the quest chain ending in Potion Shop Gossip can be found here.
    I'm not sure how far along you are, but hopefully these links point you in the right direction
    Thank you Solientus that is indeed where I am stuck.
    I hadn't quite finished potion shop gossip, I will go back and do that.
    I didn't realise they were connected 😄

I hit level 40 doing the wedding quests and I baked two cakes it said I hit my limit when I tried to store/place my second cake. Any tips?