Page 8 of 394 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Host(ess)
    I have finally collected five gold nuggets but have two things that require five nuggets. One is "what does it matter" and I need five gold nuggets to carft adamant. I also need five gold nuggets to finish the jousting arena (gold piping).
    Which of these is most important?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sreno7 View Post
    I have finally collected five gold nuggets but have two things that require five nuggets. One is "what does it matter" and I need five gold nuggets to carft adamant. I also need five gold nuggets to finish the jousting arena (gold piping).
    Which of these is most important?
    If you want to continue with main story, then 'what does it matter' should be completed. The next goal after this triggers the Blythewood Sapling goals which moves the whole story along.

The jousting arena upgrade will allow a monster to spawn during a monster hunt. A L5 arena does not currently trigger any other goals.

The Story Guide (click on it below) will give you links to both these threads.
    25. Adamant Alchemy
    56. The Jousting Arena Renovations (levels 4 & 5)

New Resident
    Can you tell me what goal is keeping me from Traversing the Desert Sand? It says don't have to buy barracks but I'm level 30 and the barracks thing excited a long time ago. TY.

How can I view what I have put in my storage?

Is there a way to view what I have put in my storage?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Is there a way to view what I have put in my storage?
    yes! You can click on Market icon (lower right corner) and then My Inventory; or you can put your game into Edit mode (next to the Market icon) and click on the left side where it says Inventory.

Using market is good for viewing and using edit is good for placing items that you have previously put into storage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kz750girl View Post
    Can you tell me what goal is keeping me from Traversing the Desert Sand? It says don't have to buy barracks but I'm level 30 and the barracks thing excited a long time ago. TY.
    You need to expand to Sabina. I don't remember which one exactly, but one of the goals in this chain will open the ability to go on the Desert Sand adventure

Quote Originally Posted by ecw519 View Post
    I'm so sorry for how I worded it before I was completely off! It's the "trial of the explorer" that I'm trying to complete

I am at level 37 with 46 plots open/cleared currently, but can't tell how many I had to begin with at level 1 to subtract my personal expansions. Reached all landmarks/people...and completed the goals for each.

Is there specific plot I need to get to? Or a certain number of expansions I need to have done in all? Possibly perform an expansion that requires a certain amount of supplies (lanterns and expansion permits)? I think I've only done one expansion that required a single permit though so far. Maybe that's where my issue is?

Thanks so much in advance!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1036540
    At the time this goal came out, we hadn't had expansions for a while so the plot was in the top left corner near the Magic Garden. It's probably more about numbers than a specific plot for newer players. Let us know which number on the map was the trigger for you if you can.

I have another question. Where do we find someone's Storm8 ID if we want to invite neighbors? Mine is GailLock. Would love to have more neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    I have another question. Where do we find someone's Storm8 ID if we want to invite neighbors? Mine is GailLock. Would love to have more neighbors.
    This is the current addme thread -----> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Story-May-2016

Welcome to the game and forum
    Feel free to add me as a neighbour

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyhillz View Post
    This is the current addme thread -----> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Story-May-2016

Welcome to the game and forum
    You can post your ID and find others looking for neighbors by clicking on the link snowyhillz provided.
    If there is someone on the forum you wish to invite, you can send them a private message by clicking on their name.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request