Page 78 of 393 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

New Resident
    I went to the market and a royal chateau isn't coming up. My game is fully updated and I am level 50. How do I get a royal chateau?

Just checked, not an option yet for me.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-23-16 at 04:49 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by julielor View Post
    I went to the market and a royal chateau isn't coming up. My game is fully updated and I am level 50. How do I get a royal chateau?
    Just checked, not an option yet for me.
    You should have it if you are at level 50. It may be in your inventory under buildings.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

New Resident
    Perfect! Thanks, I'll let you know in 6 hours if it worked.

Fashion Designer
    Royal Chateau is acquired through the Exchange for 50 trade tickets. It available as soon as the Exchange is opened.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been getting the message "video failed try again later" for the last three days. It may go on the video once but not again after that. All my other S8 games the videos are working so I am wondering why I am having a problem in Castle Story.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    I have been getting the message "video failed try again later" for the last three days. It may go on the video once but not again after that. All my other S8 games the videos are working so I am wondering why I am having a problem in Castle Story.
    Have you tried a force close?
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    You must be on iOS 9 or more, on older versions this feature does not work or only 1:10 of the time.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Have you tried a force close?
    Yes I tried that several times. Maybe I'll try restarting my iPad. Maybe that will work

I am visiting a new place this week, and here the connection speed is 65Mbps. However the castle story game is not loading in my ipad, although i can open and play restaurant and fashion story games. Does anyone know why? I dont think Castle story server is down. I also tried force closing and reinstalling the game on my ipad.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by salmansh View Post
    I am visiting a new place this week, and here the connection speed is 65Mbps. However the castle story game is not loading in my ipad, although i can open and play restaurant and fashion story games. Does anyone know why? I dont think Castle story server is down. I also tried force closing and reinstalling the game on my ipad.
    I find castle Story needs more Mbps to run then my other games. I am in an area with less Mbps then I usually have my game is playing but my videos won't load