Page 76 of 393 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Please help
    I have 22 simple glues in my inventory but I can't seem to use them to complete any buildings

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leoandbertie View Post
    Please help
    I have 22 simple glues in my inventory but I can't seem to use them to complete any buildings
    Can you be a bit more specific in what building you're trying to upgrade? The building guide (link below or in Hub) has a list of all materials needed for every building. You have to have all the items to upgrade anything. If you click on the construction yard or a building, an upgrade screen comes up and tells you what you need.

Or, if there's a particular goal you need help on, can you please post the name/s. Cheers!

Hi. Im not sure if anyone else, whose on android, is having this problem but every single time im visiting my neighbors to increase my hearts/rate... i get booted out like force closes on me. It's really annoying and frustrating having to go in multiple times (like over 5x) just to get thru all my 30 neighbors. Im sure no other programs are running @the same time (althou i think its quite ridiculous i have to do tat), but whatever it takes to have castle story runnin smoothly; and yet, it still closes! Is it a bug problem or something? Please help. Thank u!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by missharleyO3 View Post
    Hi. Im not sure if anyone else, whose on android, is having this problem but every single time im visiting my neighbors to increase my hearts/rate... i get booted out like force closes on me. It's really annoying and frustrating having to go in multiple times (like over 5x) just to get thru all my 30 neighbors. Im sure no other programs are running @the same time (althou i think its quite ridiculous i have to do tat), but whatever it takes to have castle story runnin smoothly; and yet, it still closes! Is it a bug problem or something? Please help. Thank u!
    It's more likely it's because of the content on what's on their board and your device can't handle the extra memory to load it. Happens quite a bit unfortunately.

New Resident
    I'm stuck on the Winter Ball event. I haven't seen a yeti in 3 days and the ones I saw no longer dropped snowballs so I haven't been able to move past, "A stable event"

Farm Supplier
    I have a question and am not sure what thread to post in. I bought the winter inn which said it would have Christmas deco drops plus earth wisps. Well all that's being dropped are earth wisps. I was wondering if there is a time frame for it to drop Christmas deco and when that might be? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by daylily9 View Post
    I have a question and am not sure what thread to post in. I bought the winter inn which said it would have Christmas deco drops plus earth wisps. Well all that's being dropped are earth wisps. I was wondering if there is a time frame for it to drop Christmas deco and when that might be? Thank you!
    I have the Knights Inn if that's what your referring to & it only drops coins & earth wisps. Where did you read it drops Christmas deco? Maybe we can figure out if that's a different version.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    I bought it during the black Friday sale and I thought I read it on the back of the card.I wouldn't have bought it just for earth wisps but in my excitement I might have been distracted .My neighbor bought one also thinking we would be getting Christmas drops. I'm going to try and find a picture of the Knights Inn to see if they are the same .Thank you for such a quick response!

Farm Supplier
    Ok I just checked the back Friday thread and it is the Kingdom Inn where I got winter Inn I don't know but someone had posted a question about it and they did say on the description it drops limited edition items. that must be where my confusion came in. So I guess they must be rare drops then?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by daylily9 View Post
    Ok I just checked the back Friday thread and it is the Kingdom Inn where I got winter Inn I don't know but someone had posted a question about it and they did say on the description it drops limited edition items. that must be where my confusion came in. So I guess they must be rare drops then?
    I built the original Kingdom Inn while it first came out as a goal. Mine has never dropped anything but a daily wisp. Don't know if this Black Friday edition has special features, but I kind of doubt it. Since I did not get the offer to buy a second Inn, we seem to be limited to one, and it should therefore have the same features as the original.
    Sorry that the information was confusing. But on the positive side, the Kingdom Inn is in itself one of the nicest winter decorations we own