Page 73 of 394 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tombero View Post
    Does anyone else still bother with their lucky workshop? I only ever seem to get get 5 energy or coins. I'm thinking of putting it away as it's not worth collecting luck magic and clovers for it.
    You're quite right.. I've received only a handful of coins and a few energy. Looking back at the Building Guide the LuckyWorkshop had great promises in drops.. of which I can't confirm.

<<Drops: Pegasus Statue, Gold Path, Piles of Gold, Gold Chalice, Gold Brazier, Golden Arch, Golden Throne, Rainbow, Rainbow Gate, Rainbow Hedge, Peony Fence, Floral Rainbow Arch, Maple Tree, Multi-Color Hedge, Faerie Harp, Mermaid Scales, Troll Token, Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, Golden Apple, 4000 Coins, 5 Energy, 12 Energy, 30 Energy>>
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nope...I never got any of those drops except the 4,000 coins & every so often the energy...nothing else. I think false advertising is a problem considering the name 'Lucky' ... lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Thanks, I've only had 4000 coins or 5 energy. Next time I need the space I think it's going into permanent storage. x

So I can't get the sapphires for loreleis fountain until they run another monster hunt?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by camelot007007 View Post
    So I can't get the sapphires for loreleis fountain until they run another monster hunt?
    Unless you have the Beastbane Display which drops tokens all of the time, no. It's actually more around the other way, you can't get the sapphires without gold troll tokens. Given new event released there won't be another Hunt this year.

Rhino Keeper
    I was used to receive every day one or more small videos to gain a gem or sugar or something else.
    It was called "free gift" .
    Yesterday and the day before, and of course today, there is no more gift, no vid?o. :-(
    Wat is wrong with my game ?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The option to have the videos comes and goes as it is offered to other players. There is nothing wrong with your game. The videos are just randomly sent to players so that everyone has the opportunity at some time to get a free daily gem and items etc. sorry!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    You're quite right.. I've received only a handful of coins and a few energy. Looking back at the Building Guide the LuckyWorkshop had great promises in drops.. of which I can't confirm.

<<Drops: Pegasus Statue, Gold Path, Piles of Gold, Gold Chalice, Gold Brazier, Golden Arch, Golden Throne, Rainbow, Rainbow Gate, Rainbow Hedge, Peony Fence, Floral Rainbow Arch, Maple Tree, Multi-Color Hedge, Faerie Harp, Mermaid Scales, Troll Token, Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, Golden Apple, 4000 Coins, 5 Energy, 12 Energy, 30 Energy>>
    I still have mine out but I don't do much with it. I keep hoping for a good drop. On a side note my stargazer's ridge suddenly started giving me energy. Not much but a little is better than none.

Banned
    Is the gold mine still available?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-16-16 at 04:54 AM. Reason: Post moved from wrong thread to right thread. Not edited.

Rhino Keeper
    What is the aparthary? It's in the pop up when you long in. Says what is new in the aparthary. Shows a big tree and two other small images
    Last edited by Listal; 12-16-16 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Spelling error