Page 7 of 394 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cljk04 View Post
    Thank you so much! I'll work on that adventure and hope for a burning ember!
    You're welcome. But I'm not sure you're able to get a burning ember without triggering the dragon quest first. Maybe someone else can clarify this.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    You're welcome. But I'm not sure you're able to get a burning ember without triggering the dragon quest first. Maybe someone else can clarify this.
    I'm on an android. So don't think I'll even get the dragon Quest will I?

New Resident
    I only have one tavern, trying to buy another and it is saying I need to level up to buy more as I am at my limit, I have been level fifty for ages, I sold a building but it still wouldn't let me, what do I need to do please help

Rhino Keeper
    you have to unlock Sabina (expand to her), and do the associated goals. Part of that goal chain is to unlock the Ancient Roost. The roost drops dragon eggs (rarely). When you get an egg from the roost, you'll get a goal to hatch the dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    This is part of the Storyline so I think you will. As soon as a dragon egg drops the quest starts. See this thread https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....The-Dragon-Egg

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by and86rew View Post
    I only have one tavern, trying to buy another and it is saying I need to level up to buy more as I am at my limit, I have been level fifty for ages, I sold a building but it still wouldn't let me, what do I need to do please help
    The tavern is a town building and there is a limit to how many town buildings we can have (40 at lvl 50, less at lower lvls), you have to sell some other town buildings to build a new one. Check the marked under the town tab if you're unsure which buildings are considered town buildings

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    The tavern is a town building and there is a limit to how many town buildings we can have (40 at lvl 50, less at lower lvls), you have to sell some other town buildings to build a new one. Check the marked under the town tab if you're unsure which buildings are considered town buildings
    Thank you I now have my second Tavern

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    This is part of the Storyline so I think you will. As soon as a dragon egg drops the quest starts. See this thread https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....The-Dragon-Egg
    Ahhhh.. ok. I'm waiting to craft that special net. That'll take ages as I need so many mithril.... ugh Oh well. Guess this game is at a standstill for me. Thanks for the help

Rhino Keeper
    Ahhhh.. ok. I'm waiting to craft that special net. That'll take ages as I need so many mithril.... ugh Oh well. Guess this game is at a standstill for me. Thanks for the help
    Guess you have to collect from the tablet of tabernum till you get all the shards
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....tabernum+shard
    the fourth includes the ability to craft mithril

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Guess you have to collect from the tablet of tabernum till you get all the shards
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....tabernum+shard
    the fourth includes the ability to craft mithril
    Hmm . Now I'm confused. I finished that Goal but have no tablet to collect from.

Oh nvm.... forgot what it looked like. Have never gotten a shard from it tho. Just a few coins. Guess I'm still stuck at doing nothing but collectino for awhile. Ugh. Getting really boring.

Thanks for all of the help!
    Last edited by Cljk04; 05-20-16 at 06:39 PM.

Page 7 of 394 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast