Page 66 of 393 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by franny683 View Post
    I am on the quest hungry work. Level 19. I cannot seem to get rat tails. I know they come from monsters but they are not dropping anymore.
    I found one of the best sources of rat tails to be from skunkupines.
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

For Brewing cauldrons it said we could craft as much as we like but when I went to check on the crafting list is empty I was really wondering what these potions would do. Also sorry if I am posting this on the wrong thread I tried to search for bugs from but I couldn't find it.

Tend to flower so skinkupines can spawn
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-15-16 at 12:56 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekohoshi View Post
    For Brewing cauldrons it said we could craft as much as we like but when I went to check on the crafting list is empty I was really wondering what these potions would do. Also sorry if I am posting this on the wrong thread I tried to search for bugs from but I couldn't find it.

Tend to flower so skinkupines can spawn
    (this thread is good!) The brewing cauldron was only used for the frog's breath potion. The crafting you're referring to is Ivy's Cauldron and you can craft more halloween animals, but you need to use gems. The info about the Cauldron is in the building guide.

Rhino Keeper

Next monster hunt

When is the next monster hunt? Reading forums I thought I saw updated info for monster hunt and that it may be starting soon? Is this correct or did I read wrong? If it is starting soon when will it start?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jackylina29 View Post
    When is the next monster hunt? Reading forums I thought I saw updated info for monster hunt and that it may be starting soon? Is this correct or did I read wrong? If it is starting soon when will it start?
    I created a thread in the Hub to have info in 1 place. We don't know when the next event is... Sorry!

Another question is there a reason why witch's den has the watering icon instead of the coin icon to go collect it?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm up to the goal: An Expert Opinion. When I click go it takes me to expand to the space where the glimmer gate is. But I've already expanded there and completed the goals to activate the glimmergate. What am I missing?

Other goals I currently am working on or have are

Raw Materials

Night Glimmer Sword

Trials and tribute

Cave Rich in Culture

Princess Lorelei's Fountain

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    I'm up to the goal: An Expert Opinion. When I click go it takes me to expand to the space where the glimmer gate is. But I've already expanded there and completed the goals to activate the glimmergate. What am I missing?

Other goals I currently am working on or have are

Raw Materials

Night Glimmer Sword

Trials and tribute

Cave Rich in Culture

Princess Lorelei's Fountain

Thanks
    You need to visit Greselda's castle to complete An Expert Opinion. If I remember correctly, the Greselda story line is triggered after completing the Glimmer Gate line. I'm guessing maybe that's why it is sending you to the Glimmer Gate. I personally don't recommend skipping with gems, since the next goals for the elven line also require Greselda's garden and castle.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 11-19-16 at 12:08 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Going Stag 6.... what monsters do you fight for eggs?

For the racoon fur/tails...only from racoon & those only pop out from jewellers?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    Going Stag 6.... what monsters do you fight for eggs?

For the racoon fur/tails...only from racoon & those only pop out from jewellers?
    I guess the 'eggs' you mean are the oval yellow AutumnJewels. You get them from fighting the Raccoons when they are needed they will start dropping. Furs come from the raccoons as well and they are sproned only from the JeweleryBuilding. Build at least 4, no need to uplevel. You will sprone them easy.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74