Page 62 of 393 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    An Expert Opinion is part of the Elven Outpost goal.

What other goals do you have in your goal book?

The Glimmergate Part 3 goal is when you place Griselda's Castle:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post850543
    I have in my book: NOT EXPERT OPINION, A CRY IN THE NIGHT, KAZ'SO FIVE and an EXTRAVAGANT PICNIC.
    Dodson ANY of these help with the Glimmergate. As I've said, I already expanded to the Glimmergate but I can't collect or do anything with it. THANK YOU so much for ANY help or suggestions!! Have a lovely evening!!

Sorry, spellcheck took over on some of my post
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-01-16 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Farm Supplier
    Any suggestions on how to get red petals? Is there a particular flower that's more likely to drop red?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDona View Post
    Any suggestions on how to get red petals? Is there a particular flower that's more likely to drop red?
    The Red Trillium always drops red petals, but you can only buy it, cost is 35Gems.

Otherwise you can try collecting by chance from all these other things:
    Patch of Tall Grass, Plant in a Log, Old Log, Bushes, Ferns, MultiColored Hedge, Ivy's Hut and all the Flower Power Animals.
    Hope that helps.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by starlettelilly View Post
    I have in my book: NOT EXPERT OPINION, A CRY IN THE NIGHT, KAZ'SO FIVE and an EXTRAVAGANT PICNIC.
    Dodson ANY of these help with the Glimmergate. As I've said, I already expanded to the Glimmergate but I can't collect or do anything with it. THANK YOU so much for ANY help or suggestions!! Have a lovely evening!!

Sorry, spellcheck took over on some of my post
    This is the goal holding you up: A cry in the night is nearly the end of the Sabina goals and once you do the next one which is to expand to the Forgotten Roost the Glimmergate will open up. once you have the roost, the manticore egg drops and you'll get your baby manticore! You'll also need the Royal Chateau to unlock goal. Glimmer Golems appear after Glimmergate opened and appear when you collect from the Glimmer gate - defeated glimmer Golems drop glimmer fragments & shards.

So, keep going, you're almost there!

How do I get troll tokens? It says it will be dropped once I complete the Gold Hunters Trade. I checked the royal exchange and there's no such trade. The closest is the Gold Trade but it will give me 5 gems. It doesn't mentioned troll tokens. Please help. I need it in order to accomplish Princess Lorelei's Fountain.

Farm Supplier
    I'm at 'how to be happy'

2 things
    Craft dark seeds I've crafted 3 they're not registering

Where has the storyline info gone on the forum? Used to be able to follow and get tips

Quote Originally Posted by Mercuriair View Post
    I'm at 'how to be happy'

2 things

Where has the storyline info gone on the forum? Used to be able to follow and get tips
    There's a couple places.
    Make sure you expand the bar at the top of Discussions to show both The Hub and Game Guides Sub-Forum.
    Inside The Hub, you can find Story Outline Guide and Update Guide (which will list events by date).

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MzRiSsE808 View Post
    How do I get troll tokens? It says it will be dropped once I complete the Gold Hunters Trade. I checked the royal exchange and there's no such trade. The closest is the Gold Trade but it will give me 5 gems. It doesn't mentioned troll tokens. Please help. I need it in order to accomplish Princess Lorelei's Fountain.
    You need to wait for the next Monster Hunt season. the craft will be available again then. We don't know when the next season will be though. This thread (post 2) has the information about the monster hunt: click here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercuriair View Post
    I'm at 'how to be happy'

2 things
    The picture on that goal is probably causing you a bit of confusion. What you need to do is first Create Dark Seeds and then Grow Dark Seeds. It's the plants that will tick of the goal, not the seeds as pictured.

The Storyline info is all in the Hub. If you're on android, you need to expand the top forum to see the Hub. The Game Guides and the Hub are together. Or, you can click on any of the links below in my signature.

Thank you so very much! That's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure. Thanks again EVERYONE for ALL of your help and in posting stuff for us to get through some of the tougher spots! Take care��