Page 6 of 394 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie65 View Post
    Help I made two dragon eggs only 1 popped up...feel like I wasted gems here
    You cannot craft an egg, you did the ritual twice. Send a PM to Pika as posted above.

New Resident
    I'm on level 10 and I have 2 challenges that require building. I bought and have everything I need EXCEPT simple glue. When will the tinker camp be available to me. (It's locked)
    All it tells me is it is a goal.

Simple glue is crafted in the Potion Shop. Do you have that?
    If not you need to expand to the north where the tree lady is.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to unlock items even though you didn't complete a goal? I am needing Thurston's fort but didn't complete the goal in time to unlock it.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomunks View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to unlock items even though you didn't complete a goal? I am needing Thurston's fort but didn't complete the goal in time to unlock it.
    Can you post what goals are in your book please. The fort is core story, so it will unlock once you've done certain goals. If you click on the words "story guide" below it will take you to a summary of all goals.

Host(ess)
    I'm so sorry for how I worded it before I was completely off! It's the "trial of the explorer" that I'm trying to complete

I am at level 37 with 46 plots open/cleared currently, but can't tell how many I had to begin with at level 1 to subtract my personal expansions. Reached all landmarks/people...and completed the goals for each.

Is there specific plot I need to get to? Or a certain number of expansions I need to have done in all? Possibly perform an expansion that requires a certain amount of supplies (lanterns and expansion permits)? I think I've only done one expansion that required a single permit though so far. Maybe that's where my issue is?

Thanks so much in advance!
    Last edited by ecw519; 05-22-16 at 02:14 PM.

Host(ess)
    It's me again!! Since I started late on battling the Troll King due to glitch, I have a problem.

I'm now on the quest: Kaz Tzul'jin. It says to GAIN 5 catfish and 5 butterfish but I'm maxed on both!! What do I do?

***SORRY, NEVERMIND!! It's giving me credit for them as I get them even though I'm maxed and more don't show up on the board or in inventory. Whew!! Sorry for the false alarm!! ❤️��❤️

Host(ess)
    Enchanted adamant bar question.

Trying here as my other post was never answered.

How am I supposed to make this if I don't have a dragon to get dragon scales?? Ideas? Tips?

Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cljk04 View Post
    Enchanted adamant bar question.

Trying here as my other post was never answered.

How am I supposed to make this if I don't have a dragon to get dragon scales?? Ideas? Tips?

Thank you
    You need to collect a dragon egg from the Forgotten Roost. It's a rare drop. Tou craft a dragon you will also need one Burning Ember, which drops from the adventure 'Traverse the Desert Sands'.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    You need to collect a dragon egg from the Forgotten Roost. It's a rare drop. Tou craft a dragon you will also need one Burning Ember, which drops from the adventure 'Traverse the Desert Sands'.
    Thank you so much! I'll work on that adventure and hope for a burning ember!

Page 6 of 394 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast