Page 55 of 394 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    I have a quest "sandy metal boots" but the "transverse the dessert sands" is locked by a goal. How can i unlock it.
    The other storylines I have are,
    How can you be so heartless
    Needs more sparkle
    Stable staples
    Trials and tribute
    And Im on the troll tribes 4 (last part)
    Im on level 30 and still have quite a bit of spotd that I need to clear.
    I just really need to know which why should i go.

Did you finish all of Sabina's goal & have her walking around on your game board? If not, here's the goal thread from The Hub to help you find your place.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post612240
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    I have a quest "sandy metal boots" but the "transverse the dessert sands" is locked by a goal. How can i unlock it.
    Needs more sparkle
    Stable staples
    Trials and tribute
    Oh Wow
    Smr1019, I have the same problem! Also same storylines and I'm level 34.

My Sabina is walking since a few hours, after I started an adventure... I'll check and respond tomorrowmorning if it's unlocked! 😊

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Needs more sparkle
    Stable staples
    Trials and tribute
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1059764

Sandy Metal Boots is part of the Barracks storyline. Rest I've checked and are unrelated.

In the Sabina goals, Strictly Ornamental unlocks adventure Traverse the Desert Sands. Can you look through the story guide in the link above and tell us if you've done those goals. If you have, I'll escalate this to S8.

Does anyone know how many times do i have to collect on the tablet b4 the 1st shard goal appear or trigger? Im @level 24, have been collecting on it for a few weeks, and yet, have gotten nothing but coins. Thank you!
    Oh, is there anything besides well and pond i can get guaranteed fishes? My ponds and well arent supplying me any but a few a day and i usually collect every 15mins. Im tired of wasting of energy trying to fish for fish!

Quote Originally Posted by missharleyO3 View Post
    Does anyone know how many times do i have to collect on the tablet b4 the 1st shard goal appear or trigger? Im @level 24, have been collecting on it for a few weeks, and yet, have gotten nothing but coins. Thank you!
    Oh, is there anything besides well and pond i can get guaranteed fishes? My ponds and well arent supplying me any but a few a day and i usually collect every 15mins. Im tired of wasting of energy trying to fish for fish!
    Hello! welcome to the forum and the game!

Re shards: it unknown how many times it takes, but it can take a few months. But then you may get the 2nd one straight away. Keep collecting...

Re fish: the inventory guide should have some info, but yes, ponds and wells are your main source.

Question about Adven

I want to know I started playing castlestory recently, but I noticed I've missed a lot of the better goals because of that. I am on level 38 and still haven't gotten to do the plume fairy or burrow adventures. What level do I start them if at all?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by artemis78rh View Post
    I want to know I started playing castlestory recently, but I noticed I've missed a lot of the better goals because of that. I am on level 38 and still haven't gotten to do the plume fairy or burrow adventures. What level do I start them if at all?
    It is not a question of level, but more how far you are through the main story line. After level 30 you have access to all quests & events.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by artemis78rh View Post
    Have a look through the Story Guide (click on purple link below). You'll be able to work out where you are in the main stor and then what you need to do to get to the other stories. If you need more help, post your goals and I'll help.

Rhino Keeper
    In my goals I still have listed "Needs More Sparkle" asking me to craft 5 gold piping. I finished my jousting arena months ago by purchasing the gold piping in the arena itself to level up. Do I still need to finish this goal? In other words is there something that follows this goal? I don't want to spend precious gems if I don't have to especially since I don't think I will be needing any gold piping in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    In my goals I still have listed "Needs More Sparkle" asking me to craft 5 gold piping. I finished my jousting arena months ago by purchasing the gold piping in the arena itself to level up. Do I still need to finish this goal? In other words is there something that follows this goal? I don't want to spend precious gems if I don't have to especially since I don't think I will be needing any gold piping in the future.
    did you gem skip any goals in this goalline? what other goals are in your book? you can PM me if you would prefer not to post here...