Page 54 of 394 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    How do you make werebeasts pop up!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    How do you make werebeasts pop up!
    Collect from cottages, taverns, libraries, Jewelers, sparkling mine and hope one spawns. make sure you've no other monsters on your board.

More info in main threads.

Farm Supplier
    Ok, here goes. First I have the timed goals of ghost,werewolf,mummy and were east which I don't think I have a chance of completing!
    Build Royal Exchange
    Build King's Keep or Queen's Court
    Build House for Old Thomas which I have almost completed.
    Build Hatchery
    Build Stable
    Upgrade Sparkling Mine to level 3
    Upgrade sawmill to level 3
    Upgrade Grand Market to level 3
    Then various collecting items and I will need more room to put all this stuff! And it takes a long time because I run out of energy. Not to mention the animals and farming..what to do?
    Last edited by ChefDona; 10-10-16 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Response to NorthWoodsKingdom re:my goals

New Resident

stuck in the baron loyal s pet

they are asking for 60 dragon scales, i just bought a dragon for 400 gems just to be stuck at the second day out of three with no a single scale yet, i wont be able to complete it, i feel ripped off

anyone know what adventures drop truffles ? Were not getting any at all from the pigs ..........

Quote Originally Posted by ChefDona View Post
    Ok, here goes. First I have the timed goals of ghost,werewolf,mummy and were east which I don't think I have a chance of completing!
    Build Royal Exchange
    Build King's Keep or Queen's Court
    Build House for Old Thomas which I have almost completed.
    Build Hatchery
    Build Stable
    Upgrade Sparkling Mine to level 3
    Upgrade sawmill to level 3
    Upgrade Grand Market to level 3
    Then various collecting items and I will need more room to put all this stuff! And it takes a long time because I run out of energy. Not to mention the animals and farming..what to do?
    I would build hatchery and stable first. They help build up eggs, roast chicken, milk, bacon, and hides. Especially when energy is scarce, it's a nice boost to your inventory without tapping 10 animals. This also means you can store some animals if you really need the space.
    The max amount for these buildings is 2 each. I'd suggest building duplicates at some point soonish.

I'd then work on Old Thomas's house or the keep. King or queen doesn't matter, it's only for the looks. If you're low on space just be aware both of these have a 3x3, or 4x4 footprint.

The Royal Exchange will eat mats so if you're low on this this can probably wait a bit. It also uses a 3x3 square of your kingdom.

Upgrading mines(3x3)/sawmills(2x2) will reduce their timer by 15 minutes or something like that, so I think those can wait a bit too.

Btw, you can also have 2 mills and mines. I would put this on the list of things to do too. Same idea as the hatchery/stables. More mats for less energy spent since you won't need to tap as many individual trees/rocks/animals.

Before I go to sleep at night I usually put Wisp Lanterns to craft in the Workshop (anything with a long timer is good, you can have a max of 2 Potion shops and 2 Workshops). I also try and open one kingdom square per week to make sure I have space for my growing kingdom.
    It all depends how much you are able to play everyday/week but space will be an issue for you for a little while yet.

If you ever get stuck, a good place to check out is in The Hub -> Story Outline Guide. It will help you see what part you're at or even what is coming up so you can plan ahead on making items with long crafting timers.
    Last edited by Solientus; 10-10-16 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    anyone know what adventures drop truffles ? Were not getting any at all from the pigs ..........
    Hunt the Roaming Bandits & Traverse the Desert Sands as far as I can see.
    To see what else the adventures drop, you can click on:
    Discussions ->
    (Click unhide/expand at the very top, you'll see Game Guides & The Hub)
    The Hub ->
    Adventure Guides

Also try having a few more/buy more pigs. Truffle are a semi-rare drop so just keep tapping away!
    Good luck
    Last edited by Solientus; 10-10-16 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jodbir View Post
    they are asking for 60 dragon scales, i just bought a dragon for 400 gems just to be stuck at the second day out of three with no a single scale yet, i wont be able to complete it, i feel ripped off
    One thing I always do when I see a new quest (especially a timed one) is check these forums for more info. I managed to get the dog but not the cat because I didn't have enough mats also.
    If you aren't sure on where to find the information, posting in here should get you an answer within a day or two (or at the very least instructions on where to find your answer) so you can make your decision.

Alot of the time when your quest says "give" I hold off until I have everything I need (just Incase I have something more pressing I want to do with the mats).

You will need the dragon scales for future quests so it isn't a complete waste. I'm sorry you feel ripped off. I don't know if you'll get an answer you're looking for, but maybe you could try contacting support.

You'll find the email address at the bottom of any one of Spiritwind00's posts.
    (Scroll up a bit or back a page... Or check the very first post of this thread to find one of her posts)
    Hope things work out for you!
    Last edited by Solientus; 10-10-16 at 08:56 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    I would build hatchery and stable first. They help build up eggs, roast chicken, milk, bacon, and hides. Especially when energy is scarce, it's a nice boost to your inventory without tapping 10 animals. This also means you can store some animals if you really need the space.
    The max amount for these buildings is 2 each. I'd suggest building duplicates at some point soonish.

I'd then work on Old Thomas's house or the keep. King or queen doesn't matter, it's only for the looks. If you're low on space just be aware both of these have a 3x3, or 4x4 footprint.

The Royal Exchange will eat mats so if you're low on this this can probably wait a bit. It also uses a 3x3 square of your kingdom.

Upgrading mines(3x3)/sawmills(2x2) will reduce their timer by 15 minutes or something like that, so I think those can wait a bit too.

Btw, you can also have 2 mills and mines. I would put this on the list of things to do too. Same idea as the hatchery/stables. More mats for less energy spent since you won't need to tap as many individual trees/rocks/animals.

Before I go to sleep at night I usually put Wisp Lanterns to craft in the Workshop (anything with a long timer is good, you can have a max of 2 Potion shops and 2 Workshops). I also try and open one kingdom square per week to make sure I have space for my growing kingdom.
    It all depends how much you are able to play everyday/week but space will be an issue for you for a little while yet.

If you ever get stuck, a good place to check out is in The Hub -> Story Outline Guide. It will help you see what part you're at or even what is coming up so you can plan ahead on making items with long crafting timers.
    Thanks for the advice! I have been floundering and your info helps a lot!

Farm Supplier
    I have a quest "sandy metal boots" but the "transverse the dessert sands" is locked by a goal. How can i unlock it.
    The other storylines I have are,
    How can you be so heartless
    Needs more sparkle
    Stable staples
    Trials and tribute
    And Im on the troll tribes 4 (last part)
    Im on level 30 and still have quite a bit of spotd that I need to clear.
    I just really need to know which why should i go.