Page 53 of 393 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    ponds and wells.
    Tend to have better drops from ponds!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Mermaid pond also drops the blue fish.

(Interesting that blue fish and the glimmermouth are not in the Castle Story Inventory guide on the Hub.)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the help rogue bee & forum friends. So true looked all over in the guides and couldn't. Find.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Mermaid pond also drops the blue fish.

(Interesting that blue fish and the glimmermouth are not in the Castle Story Inventory guide on the Hub.)
    Oh oops! Will add them! DONE
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-07-16 at 05:18 PM.

New Resident
    my goal is "princes lorelei's fountain" i am level 22 and so far I do not Know where to get the troll tokens. maybe I am missing something I need, could you give me an idea?

Quote Originally Posted by arcove View Post
    my goal is "princes lorelei's fountain" i am level 22 and so far I do not Know where to get the troll tokens. maybe I am missing something I need, could you give me an idea?
    Only during the Monster Hunt...unless you bought the Beast Bane Display.
    We just had a monster hunt so may be awhile for another shows up.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    I'm so salty that I can't do these Halloween quests without diamonds/real money. I read before that for the main Halloween quests I guess you must be LEVEL 20!!!!! Since the first day I started playing I've been looking forward to the Halloween event and I can't even play it and the only thing I can play costs real money. So crappy!! Should make these quests accessible to all levels!!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandiizee View Post
    I'm so salty that I can't do these Halloween quests without diamonds/real money. I read before that for the main Halloween quests I guess you must be LEVEL 20!!!!! Since the first day I started playing I've been looking forward to the Halloween event and I can't even play it and the only thing I can play costs real money. Should make these quests accessible to all levels!!!
    Firstly, welcome to the forum!

All events are available to players when they reach level 15 or level 17. they are able to be completed if you spend a lot of time in the game without using gems. Gems enhance game play. They are not necessary to finish, but yes, in some cases where time is against you or an item is required you don't have gems may be used. You will find that there are plenty of players who do not buy gems as you can get gems in game if you know where to concentrate your time and resources. The Hub has a Info Thread on Gems you might find useful.

There will be plenty more events you can join in. The spooky event is for level 10+ which is the lowest I've ever seen. Events are much more enjoyable if you have the energy available and loads of standard resources and stock. Don't be discouraged... we've all been there.

Farm Supplier
    I'm new to this game on level 14 and am trying to figure out the best strategy. Expand? Build? Quests? Suggestions please.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDona View Post
    I'm new to this game on level 14 and am trying to figure out the best strategy. Expand? Build? Quests? Suggestions please.
    All of the above, lol. ... Except when there's a Timed Event that your game level allows you to participate (everything usually gets put on hold for those).
    But, share the goals listed in your Goal Book (Blue book on the left side of your screen) & maybe we can point you in a better focused direction, cuz we all know the lower level players have upteen things going on simultaneously (oh how I miss those days, lol) & may be confused on which ones to concentrate on first.