Page 52 of 393 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    Thanks. I ended up getting the quest after I posted. Now the problem is I can't find gold nuggets for the life of me. I've been chopping away at rocks and collecting from my mines but havent had a nugget drop in over a month. Gonna need more of that mithral too.
    Any clues how to up my chances
    I get nuggets from my mines Sparkling/Deep rarely and chopping rocks as you've mentioned.
    You can check the Inventory Guide but a couple suggestions I have:
    *Try and have 2 of each, Sparkling and Deep Mine (which can also drop the Mithril you need)
    *If you have the Desert Palace level 10, that has a small chance to drop nuggets
    *Some Adventures drop them, check Adventure Guide in The Hub (even in this pirate event the 3 hour Adventure had a rare chance of dropping a nugget! So keep an eye on the first page of new events for possible sources)
    *Keep tapping on Sir Pigglesworth, he also has a rare chance

This will take a while to complete so just tap away. If you have spare Gems (from game downloads and such) gemming past the pipe requirement might be an option for you.

For Mithril:
    *Try and do the Jewelers Exchange as often as possible. It doesn't always drop one but I have had it drop 2 Mithril....twice
    *If you have the craft for xmute Silver to Mithril, do that as much as possible. I don't when there's an event that needs the Magic Forge alot though. Try and have 2 Magic Forges for this since it's a 2 day craft.
    If you can't xmute Silver yet, then try and tap your Tablet of Tabernum everyday to get the knowledge shard to drop.

My advice, don't give up because you think it's going too slowly.
    It was designed that way
    Last edited by Solientus; 10-02-16 at 06:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I just made a huge idiot move and realised it just as I was pushing the craft button. I used the 3 yellow dust to craft shears and now have none to get me back onto the quest to get more. Any help? I am questing to search the Royal Chateau to fing the Faerie Queen
    Last edited by Perry9877; 10-02-16 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Added info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I just made a huge idiot move and realised it just as I was pushing the craft button. I used the 3 yellow dust to craft shears and now have none to get me back onto the quest to get more. Any help? I am questing to search the Royal Chateau to fing the Faerie Queen
    i think yellow dust will still drop from Royal Chatea-the building, but it does not drop everytime. If I remember right!!!
    This is the strange quest where you have to have dust to go on adventure to get dust. I hope I'm right about this. Please if anyone else knows a different answer........

Farm Supplier
    Where can iget seaweed from?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by janleigh View Post
    Where can iget seaweed from?
    From the Castle Hub:

Seaweed
    Found: Naga beasts, Fireworks Naga, Royal Naga, Faerie Naga
    Uses: item in ?unknown as yet
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Help.....
    Saw something that needed a sparkling mine.... So, i have two deep and two level 6 mines. I click on the sparkling in the shop and get the 'you need to level up' notice (i am level max) so i sell a cottage.... Still cannot buy sparkling mine.
    Sold a level 6 mine, bought a sparkling ,mine, placed and upgraded it, clicked on it and it says it is a level 6 mine ???????
    Totally confused.....
    So what is the difference between deep regular and sparkling?

Quote Originally Posted by Tamochan View Post
    Help.....
    Saw something that needed a sparkling mine.... So, i have two deep and two level 6 mines. I click on the sparkling in the shop and get the 'you need to level up' notice (i am level max) so i sell a cottage.... Still cannot buy sparkling mine.
    Sold a level 6 mine, bought a sparkling ,mine, placed and upgraded it, clicked on it and it says it is a level 6 mine ???????
    Totally confused.....
    So what is the difference between deep regular and sparkling?
    You can check the Inventory Guide in The Hub for more detail but:
    Sparkling Mine, 2x2 footprint (aka the regular 'Mine'), drops stone, iron, silver, Jewels, and/or coal. When you tap it it only says Mine, not Sparkling...for whatever reason.
    The Deep Mine, 3x3 footprint, drops those same items plus it can also drop Mithril and/or Adamant. Its timer is twice as long to collect from then a regular Mine.

Currently you can have only 2 regular and 2 Deep Mines in your kingdom as resource buildings.
    Last edited by Solientus; 10-03-16 at 06:24 PM.

thank you! That cleared that one up..... Presumably you can only have four mines whatever their designation? Oh if only they would give more levels or remove the building cap......

Rhino Keeper
    I need to replenish my supply of blue fish and can't remember where I got them. Can any one help? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I need to replenish my supply of blue fish and can't remember where I got them. Can any one help? Thanks
    ponds and wells.