Page 51 of 392 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by booboogeo View Post
    Help!!!! Where do spellbound dew drop from??
    The best place to find drops is in the Inventory Guide (in the Hub). They are a rare drop from flowers (any sort) and the spellbound Dew. here's an extract:

Spellbound Dew
    Info: Used in various Crafting Recipes, and is earned from Harvesting Flowers
    Found: Ivy's hut (0-4 drops), flowers (extremely rare drops), Spellbound Bloom, L5 Moon Base
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-01-16 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smr1019 View Post
    Hi..im trying to upgrade my jousting area to level 4 but its asking for 5 gold pipping. Where do I craft this?
    It will be craftable in your Workshop only when you reach quest 2:"Needs more Sparkle'.
    You can check what part you're on by visiting The Hub - Story Outline Guide. The part you're looking for is Jousting Arena Renovations P4 & 5.
    Scroll up a 2-3 posts if you aren't sure how to navigate to The Hub, or click on the bottom of any of Spiritwind00's posts for a direct link. Good luck!

New Resident
    please anyone help me telling me how to buy more parrots feeders i have few hours left to complete this, need more parrot feeders

Rhino Keeper
    This is really weird...I collected from something a few days ago that triggered a LOVECUPINE and the goal BEAT UP A...LOVECUPINE? (Feb 2013) I've only been playing since March this year so I don't have any valentines items that might have triggered this expired quest. Is this goal stuck in my blue book forever??
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    This is really weird...I collected from something a few days ago that triggered a LOVECUPINE and the goal BEAT UP A...LOVECUPINE? (Feb 2013) I've only been playing since March this year so I don't have any valentines items that might have triggered this expired quest. Is this goal stuck in my blue book forever??
    I triggered it tapping on the pink alicorn (I got that one from a special quest at some point. I wasn't around for the infamous Feb '13 either )
    The goal was in my book for close to a year if I recall properly. But eventually I triggered enough of them to finish it.
    Hopefully you'll trigger another one soon and see where/what triggered it. Maybe the wedding Ali? Or anything pink that was for sale in the market for a few days a while back.

If you can stand to keep seeing it in your goal book, I recommend just letting it sit. Gemming skipping isn't worth it, because it leads to nothing. There aren't any follow up goals :-/
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks PCoB I think it was the wedding ali now you mention it...such a cruel tease to let these expired goals get triggered! Phooey
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Rhino Keeper
    I noticed a new expansion that requires a feather where do we get this from? Or is this for a future storyline?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulus12 View Post
    I noticed a new expansion that requires a feather where do we get this from? Or is this for a future storyline?
    New mainstory goal available from level 30 - The Elves. The feather comes at the completion of one of the goals (not quite there myself, but it is somewhere in the thread!). I'm still working on updating the post.

Rhino Keeper
    In de Menu, Settings, there is a window "Hide Nadina's Feathers".
    What is it for ?
    I switched on and then off, but I see no differences between them.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    It will be craftable in your Workshop only when you reach quest 2:"Needs more Sparkle'.
    You can check what part you're on by visiting The Hub - Story Outline Guide. The part you're looking for is Jousting Arena Renovations P4 & 5.
    Scroll up a 2-3 posts if you aren't sure how to navigate to The Hub, or click on the bottom of any of Spiritwind00's posts for a direct link. Good luck!
    Thanks. I ended up getting the quest after I posted. Now the problem is I can't find gold nuggets for the life of me. I've been chopping away at rocks and collecting from my mines but havent had a nugget drop in over a month. Gonna need more of that mithral too.
    Any clues how to up my chances