Page 5 of 393 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    They are unrelated (sort of). As I posted above and in the main thread in post 2, seeds are rare. I'm not sure where you read that bit about the glimmerdust, but it doesn't matter if you're maxed on glimmerdust, it doesn't affect whether you would get seeds to drop. The adventure does drops GD more than anything else though. The point about GD is that if you are maxed out on it, the adventure drops a few more coin to compensate.

If you want to continue, you'll need those 3 seeds in inventory. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheeba8188 View Post
    Please explain are you are at too low a level for dire boars to appear or are you not triggering the correct collections which spawns them?
    I'm a level 32 player but haven't got to the bit in the game where I have to defeat the troll King yet - apparently dire boars start to appear later along my storyline but I am ages away from that.

New Resident

Fire & ice seeds delay, part 2

Re: "if you want to continue, you'll need those 3 seeds in inventory."

Yeah, kinda knew that. Mostly I was wanting advice about collecting the lilies or delaying. And to know if I was just completely stuck with no hope of moving on.

I decided to not collect my Lilies yet, since need them for Goal 4. Tried the adventure to the elder cave 10 more times and finally got 1 more fire seed. Expecting my goal to finally move to #4, I was next disappointed to find instead goal 3 now says "1/3". As if
    I never collected the seeds used for lilies.

I've played this game many years. Guess I was due for a glitch. Still frustrating to not even have a real chance to get a new dragon.

I got stuck on the last goal in fire and ice 😕
    I pressed on go and went to the magic forge and started to make "the thing" (dont remember what it was) and now when I collected it nothing hapend :/
    I can press go on the last goal but when i go to the magic forge i cant make "the thing" again.
    What can i do??? I only got i few hours left and realy want to complete the quest

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBroccoli View Post
    I got stuck on the last goal in fire and ice ��
    I pressed on go and went to the magic forge and started to make "the thing" (dont remember what it was) and now when I collected it nothing hapend :/
    I can press go on the last goal but when i go to the magic forge i cant make "the thing" again.
    What can i do??? I only got i few hours left and realy want to complete the quest
    Have you read post 2 in the main thread? You just need to force close your game. All of your answers are in post 2...
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....IMED-OPTIONAL) good luck.

I have a question about crafting the Dragon Stone in the Magic Forge. I have two forges and I paid 200 gems to get make a second stone . When they both finished I only received one stone in inventory. Does this mean I lost 200 gems that I paid?

Help I made two dragon eggs only 1 popped up...feel like I wasted gems here

Force close & then check your inventory. The dialog probably took over & it went straight there. Fingers crossed for you.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moonpolish View Post
    I have a question about crafting the Dragon Stone in the Magic Forge. I have two forges and I paid 200 gems to get make a second stone . When they both finished I only received one stone in inventory. Does this mean I lost 200 gems that I paid?
    Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The Dragon Stone Ritual craft does not award you with the Dragon Stone. You can only receive one Dragon Stone for completing the event. If you want to craft 2 Dragons, you need to buy the other Dragon Stone with Gems from the craft for the Fire or Ice Dragon.

If you've spent Gems to buy the items to do the Dragon Stone Ritual a second time, please submit a ticket a support@storm8.com and PM me your ticket number, thanks!
    You can only buy a second stone when you get to the part where you can craft your first dragon, not before. It costs 500 gems the second stone. You should contact Pika.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel
    The Dragon Stone Ritual craft does not award you with the Dragon Stone. You can only receive one Dragon Stone for completing the event. If you want to craft 2 Dragons, you need to buy the other Dragon Stone with Gems from the craft for the Fire or Ice Dragon.

If you've spent Gems to buy the items to do the Dragon Stone Ritual a second time, please submit a ticket a support@storm8.com and PM me PikaSquirrel your ticket number, thanks!"

Quote Originally Posted by moonpolish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie65 View Post
    Help I made two dragon eggs only 1 popped up...feel like I wasted gems here
    View Post Here:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....IMED-OPTIONAL)

****SW, maybe you can fix Pika's quote for me? I don't know how to post a quote from one thread to another. Thanks!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 05-15-16 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Quote fix as asked :)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending