Page 48 of 394 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I'm having trouble getting enough piles of seeds for items that I need. I collect from the conservatory, the faerie respite and a faerie flowerbed. I don't always get a drop from each place, never more than 1. I noticed in the Inventory list some other possible places to get seeds but I don't know if they are still available or were part of a prior quest. They are Ivy's petting zoo, summer gazebo and the glimmer fountain. I didn't see them in the market or as part of a quest but it didn't mention not available anymore in Inventory. Can someone help, please? Thanks.
    I was running low too. I just ended up putting out more conservatory's.
    I'd suggest putting out 4-6 until you have a decent amount of seeds built up, then maybe scale back to 2-3 if you're low on space.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I'm having trouble getting enough piles of seeds for items that I need. I collect from the conservatory, the faerie respite and a faerie flowerbed. I don't always get a drop from each place, never more than 1. I noticed in the Inventory list some other possible places to get seeds but I don't know if they are still available or were part of a prior quest. They are Ivy's petting zoo, summer gazebo and the glimmer fountain. I didn't see them in the market or as part of a quest but it didn't mention not available anymore in Inventory. Can someone help, please? Thanks.
    I've since discovered that additional resources were part of limited events & are no longer available. I'll just keep plugging away at all the current places. I don't really want to use the time, energy or resources to add Conservatories. Good idea, though. I've seen lots of conservatories on my visits.

Rhino Keeper
    For trading with trolls if I get 70 gold coins, then does buying a cabbage hut mean I get it, or am I buying the right to get a 2nd even though. I do not have a 1st one? Also how does the hut work?

Also same question applies to animal creation house. What does it do and am I only buying the rights to get a 2nd or am I buying the building itself

Quote Originally Posted by Listal View Post
    For trading with trolls if I get 70 gold coins, then does buying a cabbage hut mean I get it, or am I buying the right to get a 2nd even though. I do not have a 1st one? Also how does the hut work?

Also same question applies to animal creation house. What does it do and am I only buying the rights to get a 2nd or am I buying the building itself
    I'm on my tablet right now so no links but basically:
    Buying the hut with tokens gives you a hut. It says second because I guess it's assuming you already bought one with gems. You can only buy one hut with gems and one hut with gold tokens for a max of two total, in your kingdom.

Mrc, mythic research center, is a limit of one only available for purchase with gold tokens. Think of it as the magic forge. Inside the building is the ability to craft specialty animals.

A full list of available crafts and hut info is on the first page (2nd post) of the S6 Monster Hunt thread.
    *Scroll down a bit and you'll see "Information about the Cabbage Hut" & "Information about the Mythic Research Center".
    *Click on it to expand.
    *There's a few Q & A's and then more items you can click to expand - for even more info. All craft requirements and additional links are listed there
    Last edited by Solientus; 09-20-16 at 07:55 AM.

I'm having some trouble with this hunting thing. I had a quest to build that troll trading tent thing, and I was getting silver coins when I hunted animals, but now the hut has no trading options where I can use my silver coins and the animals are no longer giving coins at all. What happened?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbirdie211 View Post
    I'm having some trouble with this hunting thing. I had a quest to build that troll trading tent thing, and I was getting silver coins when I hunted animals, but now the hut has no trading options where I can use my silver coins and the animals are no longer giving coins at all. What happened?
    The season 6 Monster hunt has now concluded. Your coins will be safe in inventory until the next hunt.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The season 6 Monster hunt has now concluded. Your coins will be safe in inventory until the next hunt.
    Any idea why it ended early SW? Inquiring minds want to know

Farm Supplier
    Greselda's storyline, fashion police goal. I have placed her house but it's not ticking off on the goal. I've turned phone off n on and also deleted and re installed app but still stuck can anyone help?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Any idea why it ended early SW? Inquiring minds want to know
    The event itself didn't finish early, however I read about the daily hunts now showing up for some players. Not sure why... my game seemed ok, however I've been so busy that I've only been in the game at night after work this week and the timing of the daily hunt got later and later as the 22 hours ended. The timer seemed to have been influenced by when you opened your game again if 22 hours expired. Sorry I don't have an answer for you...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The event itself didn't finish early, however I read about the daily hunts now showing up for some players. Not sure why... my game seemed ok, however I've been so busy that I've only been in the game at night after work this week and the timing of the daily hunt got later and later as the 22 hours ended. The timer seemed to have been influenced by when you opened your game again if 22 hours expired. Sorry I don't have an answer for you...
    That's ok....maybe it only seemed to be ending early for me because I'm currently in Greece which is 6 hours ahead of where I normally am.

ETA: I see what happened...it was only 6 days, not 7. Thursday to Wednesday. Math is not my subject lol.
    Last edited by VersaceMorrow; 09-22-16 at 02:05 AM.