Page 41 of 393 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

(https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1059760)

In the goal of "Caravans & Chops", i completed the tasks of (#9 Hot Peppers for Ivy) & (#10 The Nature Caravan) already.
    (#11 Builders Caravan) and (#12 Cooking Caravan) are in processing. But Ivy's-Hot-Sauce is still locked, i can't craft it in Kitchen. >.<
    Did i do something in the wrong order? is there some other building i need that i don't have yet? i'm on Lv24, i also got Ivy's Hut & Magic Garden.

Thank you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Who_Is_Next View Post
    (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1059760)

In the goal of "Caravans & Chops", i completed the tasks of (#9 Hot Peppers for Ivy) & (#10 The Nature Caravan) already.
    (#11 Builders Caravan) and (#12 Cooking Caravan) are in processing. But Ivy's-Hot-Sauce is still locked, i can't craft it in Kitchen. >.<
    Did i do something in the wrong order? is there some other building i need that i don't have yet? i'm on Lv24, i also got Ivy's Hut & Magic Garden.

Thank you
    Whenever something doesn't work as planned, the first thing I try is a force close. Have you tried a force close yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Who_Is_Next View Post
    ...(#11 Builders Caravan) and (#12 Cooking Caravan) are in processing. But Ivy's-Hot-Sauce is still locked, i can't craft it in Kitchen.

Eek, I've looked in a couple places and all it says is what you've already stated : /
    level 17, check
    30 pepper hand-in, check

Generic question, have you closed your game since completing part 9? Maybe your kitchen hasn't caught up yet?
    I'm sure someone else will be along with an answer for ya, sorry.

Edit*@ Ashley - I hit submit and there's your answer too! Whoops *blushes*, it's funny though that a force close helps so much. I'm even faster at forcing airplane mode since I've started this game lol
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

yes, i tried force close, refreshed memory in device, reinstalled the game, changed password of storm8 acc, >.< it still doesn't work

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It depends on how/when you got your pepper. You should plant another one to harvest and then you should be right to go.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It depends on how/when you got your pepper. You should plant another one to harvest and then you should be right to go.

Thank you (≧∇≦)SW
    Thank you (≧∇≦)Solientus
    Thank you (≧∇≦)Ashley

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    I want to say the fountain would show in your Troll Trader Wagon...but off-season? I don't know...I did mine during an event.

Edit - Just found this:
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...=1#post1239680
    Under the pictures it says Trade Wagon but it doesn't mention in/out of season for this goal.
    Thanks! That link was very helpful. I didn't realize that the fountain was in the trade wagon rather than the market. I'm going to craft the sapphires and see what happens next. Even if I have to wait for the next monster hunt, I'll have the sapphires ready.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I have a question about Princess Lorilei's Fountain. I have the Beastbane and have collected enough troll tokens to craft the 2 sapphires but the fountain isn't in my market. If I craft the sapphires, will the fountain then show up in the market or will I have to wait for another monster hunt to buy the fountain?
    For those who also wonder about this, I crafted the sapphires and 3 more goals started. One was to craft Princess Lorilei's fountain, which I did and received the fountain and 5 troll tokens. Another goal is to craft an Ornate Locket. The last goal is to build the Mythic Research Center. So these things can be done without a monster hunt as long as you have the Beastbane Display to get gold troll tokens.

Farm Supplier
    Collect moonstones from animals I have not found any?

New Resident

Stuck with unfinished goddess tree

Hi i am supposed to craft the fairy fertilizer, amber trinket and so forth but am unable... What am i missing? Please help