Page 4 of 393 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper

Skunku-pie drops

How rare is a skunku-pie drop from ivys hut?

EDIT:
    The reason I ask is I have 24 in inventory currently but need one to drop for a boaring problem goal to craft boar bait.
    Last edited by Sheeba8188; 05-14-16 at 12:55 AM. Reason: More info

Re Ice and fire dragon event.

I'm being asked to give boar pelts but I don't get dire boars! What can I do?

I have more of a strategy-related question. How do people choose what buildings/events to spend gems on/speed up or make sure to get right away vs waiting and working through the goals at non-gem-costing speed? I'm asking specifically because of situations like this: I bought up the bait market and the beastbane display right as soon as they came on the market (800 gems total) ... didn't really get anything out of buying it immediately. same situation with glimmeregg forge. sure, some of these items are no longer available for purchase but they don't add much more the decoration to my kingdom. Conversely, I didn't speed through the last monster hunt (season 5) despite being within close reach of crafting the MRC and subsequently a bunch of purple alicorns. I decided that since I had the beastbane display and only needed 3 tokens to hit 70, id stick it out and save my gems for something else. I ended up one of the many people who unfortunately didn't get any purple alicorns before the price went up to 50 gold coins and limited to only 1.

Now, this isn't a complaint, i'm not looking to rehash what is already being discussed in pages and pages of a separate thread concerning this specific issue. I know that the examples i gave have some technicalities associated with them that are being worked out but there are plenty more I could give that follow the same pattern. I could say the same for the cherry hive event or the glimmeregg hunt,i rushed through both of those and was done almost a week or maybe even more before the event expired, with essentially no benefit of finishing early ...

So generally speaking ... what are people's strategies as far as what goals/items, i guess, to invest in right away and what ones could stand (and perhaps even benefit) from waiting and seeing how they play out? I hope that makes sense.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ekat1985 View Post
    I have more of a strategy-related question. How do people choose what buildings/events to spend gems on/speed up or make sure to get right away vs waiting and working through the goals at non-gem-costing speed? I'm asking specifically because of situations like this: I bought up the bait market and the beastbane display right as soon as they came on the market (800 gems total) ... didn't really get anything out of buying it immediately. same situation with glimmeregg forge. sure, some of these items are no longer available for purchase but they don't add much more the decoration to my kingdom. Conversely, I didn't speed through the last monster hunt (season 5) despite being within close reach of crafting the MRC and subsequently a bunch of purple alicorns. I decided that since I had the beastbane display and only needed 3 tokens to hit 70, id stick it out and save my gems for something else. I ended up one of the many people who unfortunately didn't get any purple alicorns before the price went up to 50 gold coins and limited to only 1.

Now, this isn't a complaint, i'm not looking to rehash what is already being discussed in pages and pages of a separate thread concerning this specific issue. I know that the examples i gave have some technicalities associated with them that are being worked out but there are plenty more I could give that follow the same pattern. I could say the same for the cherry hive event or the glimmeregg hunt,i rushed through both of those and was done almost a week or maybe even more before the event expired, with essentially no benefit of finishing early ...

So generally speaking ... what are people's strategies as far as what goals/items, i guess, to invest in right away and what ones could stand (and perhaps even benefit) from waiting and seeing how they play out? I hope that makes sense.
    Make full use of the forum for all goals especially timed events that way you know what is required way ahead if schedule so say for example the goal is to collect from 10 cottages at step 6, when you are at step 2 make sure you have the required number of built cottages to place before end of step 5 or the required resources to build the 10 so you don't waste any time.

As for gem buildings during timed quests the forum again is the top resource for solutions to any queries or questions and people are more than happy to help.

I myself have just completed using gems to build the bountiful table to level 5 so it now drops feasts this information I obtained from the hub for gem number required for each stage and I calculated whether it is worth my while for drops and long time use on the board.

On my browser I have a folder of handy bookmarks for CS to reference at speed for goals/inventory/general discussion try bookmarking these pages for quick reference next time

Quest Guide
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Outline-Guide

Hub The best resource on site in my opinion
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916

Inventory
    https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html

Discussions
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...ry-Discussions
    ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW NEIGHBOURS THE MORE THE MERRIER

ID: SHEEBA8188

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkybilly View Post
    Re Ice and fire dragon event.

I'm being asked to give boar pelts but I don't get dire boars! What can I do?
    Please explain are you are at too low a level for dire boars to appear or are you not triggering the correct collections which spawns them?

How do you check out someone's kingdom if they are not your neighbor? I often see people post their Storm ID for others to look, but how?

Re: fire & ice event. I collected a bunch of seeds for goal 3 of 3, but I must have started on the Lily's too soon. I am totally stuck there no mater what I do. I have gone on about 5 or 6 more adventures, but no more seeds, I do have one of each flower & 1 of eac seed left.

I did not think to come look here until now, where I notice it says not to start on the flowers until the goal is finished- is there anything you can do to help me. Thank you

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dogsandacat View Post
    Re: fire & ice event. I collected a bunch of seeds for goal 3 of 3, but I must have started on the Lily's too soon. I am totally stuck there no mater what I do. I have gone on about 5 or 6 more adventures, but no more seeds, I do have one of each flower & 1 of eac seed left.

I did not think to come look here until now, where I notice it says not to start on the flowers until the goal is finished- is there anything you can do to help me. Thank you
    You must have 3 seeds in your inventory to pass this goal. Unfortunately, you need to get some more for the goal to complete. Don't make lilies until chapter 4 starts and the goal is in your book. You need to MAKE one of each lily for chapter 4, so don't use them up till the goal asks you. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by minoalibrary View Post
    How do you check out someone's kingdom if they are not your neighbor? I often see people post their Storm ID for others to look, but how?
    You can only send an invite to them to visit. Most players simply write on the wall of the player that they can decline the invite.

Its not like anyone cares but i honestly feel like eracing my games i did the seed thing and of course if you over the changing of seeds to flowers in the potion shop we are going to do so i ended up with more than three flowers of each color and the graph is not moving and mo indication that i have been on the adventure 50 times then you must have been up dating all your games because i couldn't get on them all day this has happened on other quests just when i'm near the end trouble with the game how about that i think you just want people to spend their money on gems so they can nuy their way to the end of the quest any way after three years you can keep your dragon eggs etc.

New Resident
    Did you get any help yet?

Like you, I didn't see "not to start on the flowers until goal 3 is finished" - until after I started the Lilies. I had only collected 2/3 seeds on Ch3/goal3. Now I'm stuck.

But I did not collect my Lilies yet. Had hoped that would make a difference, but still no more seeds from the Elder Cave adventure after 10-12 tries

I even read in another forum that you "can't collect more seeds if your glimmerdust is full", so I used a lot. Again, more adventures, but no more seeds,

Anyone know I will ever get any more fire & ice seeds within collecting my lilies?

_________
    Will I ever get more seeds WITHOUT collecting my Lilies first?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-14-16 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Mered 2 consecutive posts