Page 385 of 394 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    In the Hub, Royal Buildings, it says for the Knights Hall
    Level 6: 304 coins/3 hours, 620 RP.
    Shouldn't it be reversed?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0041.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	72062
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-29-23 at 05:19 PM. Reason: change made 30 Nov
    A thing of beauty is a joy forever

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I can change that! There's a lot I'd still like to do in the building guide. All in time I guess. I'll fix that tomorrow when I'm on my laptop.

resolved.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-29-23 at 05:19 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I wanted to comment on the banners from monster hunts being on sale. That makes the ones we worked so hard meaningless! Why win a prize you can buy!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I wanted to comment on the banners from monster hunts being on sale. That makes the ones we worked so hard meaningless! Why win a prize you can buy!
    I thought the exact same thing and planned to comment on it as well. Putting those banners on sale made absolutely zero sense to me.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Those posts belong in the suggestion forum. This thread is about needing help when stuck in a goal or similar. Future posts will be removed.

New Resident

Share game between devices?

I've read the posts about moving one's game between devices, and have successfully done this in the past. But I would like further clarification-can I alternate playing one game between an Android device and an iPad? Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RoywithaT View Post
    I've read the posts about moving one's game between devices, and have successfully done this in the past. But I would like further clarification-can I alternate playing one game between an Android device and an iPad? Thank you.
    Yes. Recently my iPad went on the fritz so I played for a week on my Android phone. It was a much slower process but I still managed to complete the event in that time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RoywithaT View Post
    You can play as many accounts as you want on the same device. You can play on as many devices the same account. but you should only open the same game with the same account on 1 device at a time. Otherwise you might have constantly sync issues and rollbacks.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    Yes, thank you ShibuyaCloth. By "alternate" I did mean play one device at a time, lol. Somewhere I read that transferring a game from Android to iOS required intervention from support, I was hoping to be able to do it myself. Bakery Story was not available in the app store, but Bakery Story 2 was, so I downloaded that. Played until the blue S8 icon appeared, but there is no "Account Settings" in either the blue icon (just a list of games, Castle Story included) or the Settings cog icon (just Facebook Connect Now, Sound Effects, Music, Notifications, Game Center and Help/FAQ). I did try downloading Castle Story and playing until the blue icon appeared, but do not see any way to sign into another account. Perhaps the problem is that iOS knows me by me email address, Android knows me by my Gmail? Thank you so much for your help.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Yes. Recently my iPad went on the fritz so I played for a week on my Android phone. It was a much slower process but I still managed to complete the event in that time.
    Lol, LemracCafe, I didn't realize the difference until I tried to set up Castle Story on my iPad. Like lightening! I've been having to play on my old 2020 Android phone, and only on wifi since it doesn't have a SIM card. For some mysterious reason my 2022 Android phone became unable to load CS after Android updated itself a few months ago. Now if I can just get my current Queendom to show on the iPad, things will be awesome.