Page 384 of 394 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 3933

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 58rainbow View Post
    Does anyone know if there is something changed in sending gifts.
    It seemed af if I could send more then 3 gifts this morning.
    Or I wasn't awake yet.
    Correct, until now you could only send 1 gift to a neighbor, I manage to send 5 to the same today!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Is it just me, or is anyone else finding it hard to catch enough Blue Fish? I have a relatively rich Level 50 kingdom. I generally have plenty of other materials I see others complain about being rare (e.g., I usually have at least 30 gold nuggets on hand and am so often at capacity of Spellbound Dew that I can do an Acidien Totem exchange once a day). I used to have almost no need for Blue Fish, but ever since the Madame Makeda portal storylines and Realm Master made them a hot item, I spend half my time clicking ponds and such, hoping for a Blue Fish, and still have to deal with them being my biggest bottleneck in a Storybook event, even more so than the tediously slow neighbor stuff. If Blue Fish have become a rarish item due to Madame Makeda, maybe their drop rate needs adjustment? And maybe they could also be added as a special drop to more items, as is done with gold items?
    Last edited by PenWitla; 11-17-23 at 08:18 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone else having problems with Realm Master? The first 2 slots are stuck on waiting for a new delivery for the past hour.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Makeda?s Wagon and Summoner?s Portal

Where can I find specific info (drops, timers, etc) about the Crystal animals that can be summoned in the Summoner?s Portal, which is part of the Makeda?s Wagon thread? I?d like to figure out what is most beneficial in what order?.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CarterB22 View Post
    Where can I find specific info (drops, timers, etc) about the Crystal animals that can be summoned in the Summoner?s Portal, which is part of the Makeda?s Wagon thread? I?d like to figure out what is most beneficial in what order?.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...cussion-thread
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    That link above is the discussion thread which does have links on page 1 to the dedicated (and locked) thread where I've been building information on Madam Makeda. The main thread is also located at the top of the Discussion forum (same as this thread) but here's the link. I've an inventory post for the various crafting buildings.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Anyone else having problems with Realm Master? The first 2 slots are stuck on waiting for a new delivery for the past hour.
    This is normal.

Im having problems completing A Little Gnomish Part II goal 4
    Where am I to find Gnomish gold and penstemonium? It says it comes from drops from the Gnomish Mine, but I haven’t been able to pick up any yet. Is this like a very, very rare drop? Will this take months to complete? TIA

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme View Post
    Im having problems completing A Little Gnomish Part II goal 4
    Where am I to find Gnomish gold and penstemonium? It says it comes from drops from the Gnomish Mine, but I haven’t been able to pick up any yet. Is this like a very, very rare drop? Will this take months to complete? TIA
    See the discussion thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113534

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Head over to the inventory post I created for info on where to find those 2 items in the link above (thanks SC). I would say yes to both of those drops being 'not common'. I wouldn't say rare but the gold in particular is definitely harder to come by. Because of how expensive this storyline is I let go the reigns on this one and went a bit slower than I normally would on main story goals so that I could craft when I got enough drops rather than constantly chasing drops. Collecting from the mine as often as you can is definitely worth it especially as it drops the 2 geode rocks you need to chop. Even when you're finished this storyline the next gnomish one also needs those items so settle in for the long haul. You've got this!