Page 380 of 394 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaShots4me View Post
    Thanks, any idea when Marmosea pops up to defeat, I?m not getting anything to collect the fins or the venom. Should I be chopping trees, feeding animals, visiting farm houses?
    Cursed Reef, Tidebloom, Tidegate, Marmosea Trap

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to stonecast i now have a steady glimmerdust supply, but depleting my mermaid scales quickly (lots of enchanters essence for the timed storyline quests). So now also the same question for mermaid scales: do you know any that will almost always give you 3 or more? I have the sea kelpie pens, which are awesome for that, and would like to have a few more like those.

Nightclub Owner

Now the ponds and wells are good sources, but with a lot of energy. For packed drops Mermaid Pond is my favorite.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

The Fae Lifeguard is an excellent source for mermaid scales too
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0487.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	71251

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ennasusy1 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0487.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	71251
    Yes, but it is an event item. So not everyone might have them.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ennasusy1 View Post
    I pulled them out of inventory and will collect them in the morning; fingers crossed

Rhino Keeper
    They are amazing! Thanks, no shortage of mermaid scales now! Now only remembering not to put them in storage again when im maxed on the mermaid scales

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog1 View Post
    They are amazing! Thanks, no shortage of mermaid scales now! Now only remembering not to put them in storage again when im maxed on the mermaid scales
    You may want to leave them out anyway for coins. I have eleven, and they give me over 11,000 coins every few hours.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    You may want to leave them out anyway for coins. I have eleven, and they give me over 11,000 coins every few hours.
    Agreed. I leave mine out for this reason alone.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I have them out for exactly the same reason! I have 8, so at least 8000 every 8 hour.

AND water!!! I need 99 water every 4 days for that water-thingie on the other island that gives a lot of coins (bad with names of items, sorry)

I love them too!