Page 38 of 393 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Thank you SW, I hope now to get soon this new goal ;-)

For my other question, I think when the tree is high, I can clear it .
    If you have a look at the Story Guide, the Boarina goal is number 52. From your last posts, you look like you're perhaps you're still in either Blythewood Sapling part 2, maybe even up to part 3? If that's the case, you've loads of storyline to get through including Trolls and all the faerie goals. So much fun ahead!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at the end of "The Blythewood Sapling, Part 3", just finished "Knock On Wood".

I went to the Story board, and it seams I have a long way to get everything to upgrade the tree : first the "Troll Sparring Pit" and then, after the Troll, it'll be "A Boar - ing Problem".
    It means a real long way !
    You are right "Much Fun " !!

I have finished the last 2 goals the stag and the desert nights which said your gifts would be in storage which were not what's the point off doing them all when you don't get the gifts when you are finished

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear195993 View Post
    I have finished the last 2 goals the stag and the desert nights which said your gifts would be in storage which were not what's the point off doing them all when you don't get the gifts when you are finished
    For the Desert Nights event there are 2 "end" prizes.
    *The Camel (for completing the quests in your log) should be in your storage.
    *The Genie (for collecting 8000 Jewels), however, goes straight onto your board.
    It seems there was a bit of a typo in the quest end screen. If you don't see her floating around you can try and look while in "Edit" mode - to make it a bit easier to spot. Also force closing your game may help also.
    This end screen - item in storage- thing confused a lot of us, but keep looking she should pop up

For the Stag event, I'm not sure what you're asking.
    I believe it appeared in storage if you completed the quests before the timer ran out. If you complete the Forest Tree upto level 6 using gems after the timer has run out, then your tree will have a collection timer.
    Last edited by Solientus; 08-26-16 at 09:33 AM. Reason: added info
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Fashion Designer
    hey, over the years I've chopped lots of rocks hunting for the elusive golden nugget. I've pooled the golden nugget collection data that I made notes on. Not all the chopping I've done of course but enough to have some info. After using 1000 energy on rock outcroppings, I collected 3 golden nuggets. 1000 energy on the iron rich rock pile, 0 golden nuggets. I know that statistically this isn't necessarily a large enough data pool to say that I will never get a golden nugget from the iron rich rock pile but it is enough information for me to ask for clarification from S8. Do the iron rich rocks even drop golden nuggets? And if so, how does the drop rate compare to the rock outcropping? SW, if you don't mind, I may need you to ask directly, I don't know if S8 staff even check this thread. Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    hey, over the years I've chopped lots of rocks hunting for the elusive golden nugget. I've pooled the golden nugget collection data that I made notes on. Not all the chopping I've done of course but enough to have some info. After using 1000 energy on rock outcroppings, I collected 3 golden nuggets. 1000 energy on the iron rich rock pile, 0 golden nuggets. I know that statistically this isn't necessarily a large enough data pool to say that I will never get a golden nugget from the iron rich rock pile but it is enough information for me to ask for clarification from S8. Do the iron rich rocks even drop golden nuggets? And if so, how does the drop rate compare to the rock outcropping? SW, if you don't mind, I may need you to ask directly, I don't know if S8 staff even check this thread. Thank you
    Magic8ball(aka SparklyOctopus) gave awesome straight forward info in the fox thread... Maybe PM them directly as I'm sure it's straight forward in the code.

PS: I'll start paying attention when smashing rock.

Fashion Designer
    Good idea, I'll try! I suggest not using iron rich too much.

Hi
    Quick question. I just got the fairie feud quest and am being asked to buy glimmer fairie and Blythe fairie houses in the market. When I try, I am told that I am at my limit, level up yo build more structures of this type. Do I need to sell some cottages??

Thanks!

Thestories

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by thestories View Post
    Hi
    Quick question. I just got the fairie feud quest and am being asked to buy glimmer fairie and Blythe fairie houses in the market. When I try, I am told that I am at my limit, level up yo build more structures of this type. Do I need to sell some cottages??

Thanks!

Thestories
    You have too many town buildings, sell 1 or 2 to place the new one.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Question about another goal : Into the Plume Hive

For this adventure, I need "Allergy potion", "Smoked Fish Sandwich" . These 2 are locked by goal.

I also need "Faerie Offering". And for this one, I don't even know where I can find it !

What did I do wrong ?? Did I miss a quest ? Which one ?

Thank you for your answer.