Page 376 of 394 FirstFirst ... 276326366372373374375376377378379380386 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

I'm plotting which order to get the Council and Academy characters in now that I am getting some scrolls. I think Joshua only seems worth it if he really drops expansion permits often, like once every week or two - otherwise maybe the Shadow King would be better to get first. Is there any feedback on regrets/ cheers for which is good? I have Erin, who is terrific!

And in the academy, I can't decide in what order to get Idris the alicorn (300 scrolls) and Clover who gives the plant that drops 5 scrolls a week (200 scrolls). Any thoughts?

I'm wondering whether to get the Armored Dark Unicorn this monster hunt. I heard that it drops lots of coins, but the inventory guide shows the drops as 12h: carrots, fertilizer, horse hair, spellbound dew, sugar. Any feedback on whether you like yours and if it drops lots of coins?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1346646
    I'm going to add this trade to the Royal Exchange entry in the Building Guide. Must have missed that one! Would you let me know if in 5 days when the timer runs out to get the Bakery if the trade also disappears from the Exchange at the same time? It should cause it's not there for anyone else. I'm so glad you posted this question!
    Just as we thought, the trade disappeared as soon as this screen came up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kopie van IMG_0014.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	129.4 KB 
ID:	70727

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Wonderful. I've updated the Notes section in the Main Story Guide for that goal so that it has a lot more info and clarity on what happens. Thank you so much for helping me out with the info. I love when I can make improvements to our guides!

What is the best water dropper for everyone? I used to be always maxed on it, but now with the new temples I find I sometimes am low on it. My troll thief always gives 3 water (or a rare gold nugget), and the Gilded Kelpie always gives me 3 water and maybe 2 fish. I'm looking to make a list of items that always drop at least 3 water, and a list of items that always drop more than 3 water.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Temerairesque View Post
    What is the best water dropper for everyone? I used to be always maxed on it, but now with the new temples I find I sometimes am low on it. My troll thief always gives 3 water (or a rare gold nugget), and the Gilded Kelpie always gives me 3 water and maybe 2 fish. I'm looking to make a list of items that always drop at least 3 water, and a list of items that always drop more than 3 water.
    Wells + shard. So you have an average >2 drops per visit. The well has a 5 minute timer. I have placed >80 on my board, so I have in no time loads of water at hand. Also they are the most compact source.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I just traded for 5 golden troll tokens a missing ruler’s locket.

Name:	Kopie van IMG_0021.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	70872

My question is… is this going to continue? Will she be able to open the locket? I don’t see a new goal in my Kingdom Goals.

Name:	Kopie van IMG_0023.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	70873

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have a special post in the monster hunt thread about the locket.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1366450

Main story guide: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364392

Hopefully you've done the Poof and Gone goals already. Have fun reading. I just don't want to spoil it for you! read the dialogue and my notes in these 2 threads.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks SpiritWind. Now it is clear. It is amazing how well you know the game.
    Last edited by 58rainbow; 09-06-23 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Temerairesque View Post
    I'm plotting which order to get the Council and Academy characters in now that I am getting some scrolls. I think Joshua only seems worth it if he really drops expansion permits often, like once every week or two - otherwise maybe the Shadow King would be better to get first. Is there any feedback on regrets/ cheers for which is good? I have Erin, who is terrific!

And in the academy, I can't decide in what order to get Idris the alicorn (300 scrolls) and Clover who gives the plant that drops 5 scrolls a week (200 scrolls). Any thoughts?
    Did you made a decision?
    I‘m at the same point and not sure, what charakter is the best to awake …