Page 37 of 394 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    nothing wrong I got 6 embers but only got 1 egg from two years playing. That's CS. You either get lots of eggs without ember or lots of ember without eggs
    Darn. I was hoping there was a solution! For what it's worth, the eggs came from the roost. Not sure if you collect there regularly. I stopped because I can't do anything with them!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I have four dragon eggs ... but have yet to get another ball of fire.
    Am I doing something wrong ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ktorewqas View Post
    Nothing wrong
    I got 6 embers but only got 1 egg from two years playing.
    That's CS.
    You either get lots of eggs without ember or lots of ember without eggs
    Yep!
    Over 2 years playing ... 5 eggs , 0 embers here.
    Do the Desert Sands adventure a few times a week too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Darn. I was hoping there was a solution! For what it's worth, the eggs came from the roost. Not sure if you collect there regularly. I stopped because I can't do anything with them!
    non stop collecting for over two years. Only got 1 dragon egg and three manticore eggs
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Farm Supplier
    Stuck on a few goals that look like they require the Trader Trolls. A.) PRINCESS LORELEI'S FOUNTAIN - have 2 PL Sapphire. I have 1. B.) THE RULERS LOCKET - trade for the Ornate Locket. Is there anyway to complete these or must I wait for the stingy trader trolls???

Farm Supplier
    Hi I just discovered that I can create a Fire Fox in the Workshop. But I need Fire Furs and I have no idea how to get it. Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Animalioz View Post
    Hi I just discovered that I can create a Fire Fox in the Workshop. But I need Fire Furs and I have no idea how to get it. Help?
    You can read the thread A Fiery Foxy Box for more info, or basically the furs only drop from a mystery box (w\hich cost 50 Gems each), and the drop of 1 Fur is not guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by cuted1011 View Post
    Stuck on a few goals that look like they require the Trader Trolls. A.) PRINCESS LORELEI'S FOUNTAIN - have 2 PL Sapphire. I have 1. B.) THE RULERS LOCKET - trade for the Ornate Locket. Is there anyway to complete these or must I wait for the stingy trader trolls???
    I'm pretty sure you'll have to wait for the trolls/monster hunt to begin to start earning Gold tokens at this point. Here's a link to an old event incase you've never participated before: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Center-EXPIRED. The last event was in the springtime so we're all hoping for another one soon.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Quote Originally Posted by cuted1011 View Post
    Both the sapphire and the locket require gold troll tokens, and unless you bought the beastbane, those are only available during hunts. Hopefully we will have another hunt someday.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Goddess Tree
    To upgrade the tree, I need 1 Faerie Fertilizer, 1 Sparkle Spackle, and 1 Amber Trinket. They are supposed to come from crafting.
    But I can't find them :-(
    Can you help me ?

For another : Ivinea's Request
    I have to "Clear some Pine Trees". But how can I clear those tree ? They only ask water in my kingdom !

Thank you if you have answers for me.
    Last edited by Inachis2V; 08-26-16 at 03:43 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Goddess Tree
    To upgrade the tree, I need 1 Faerie Fertilizer, 1 Sparkle Spackle, and 1 Amber Trinket. They are supposed to come from crafting.
    But I can't find them :-(
    Can you help me ?
    You do the next upgrade in a different set of goals - the one called A boar-ing problem where you get Boarina.

Level 6: 1 Sparkle Spackle, 1 Amber Trinket, 25 water, 1 Faerie Fertilizer (A Boar-ing Problem goal # 3 Amber Augmentations)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you SW, I hope now to get soon this new goal ;-)

For my other question, I think when the tree is high, I can clear it .