Page 368 of 393 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 3927

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Rhino Keeper
    I usually have to put my three temples in storage during goals to make room. This time I can put two of my temples in storage, but I'm unable to put the Prevailian Temple in storage. Please help!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TL4me View Post
    I usually have to put my three temples in storage during goals to make room. This time I can put two of my temples in storage, but I'm unable to put the Prevailian Temple in storage. Please help!
    Are you using it (crafting)?
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    No. I don't use the temples for crafting anything.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I just checked the temple and somehow I'm accidentally crafting something. I don't even know what I'm crafting. Thank you so much for your help. Tomorrow, I can put it in storage.

Hello,
    Not sure where to make requests, but is there a way to have the CAP on roads increased? 99 Royal Roads ain't cuttin' it anymore.
    Thank you so much!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shellygoodtimes View Post
    Hello,
    Not sure where to make requests, but is there a way to have the CAP on roads increased? 99 Royal Roads ain't cuttin' it anymore.
    Thank you so much!
    The right place to post is in our Suggestion Forum but this idea has been requested many times so I'll leave your post here for now. This thread is for questions about goals. I'll move your post if you're not sure where it should go in future.

Fashion Designer
    A mrc question. I have 100 gold tokens on my smaller kingdom. I really need an expansion ticket dropper or at least a guaranteed trade ticket dropper. Any suggestions please.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    A mrc question. I have 100 gold tokens on my smaller kingdom. I really need an expansion ticket dropper or at least a guaranteed trade ticket dropper. Any suggestions please.
    I just skimmed through the drops and it doesn't look like anything gives a guaranteed expansion or trade ticket dropper.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...it-works/page2

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The armored lion is a guaranteed trade ticket dropper isn't it? 3 at a time. I don't collect from it and stored it a couple of days ago as I'm maxed on TT and EP, so away they went until there are new expansions.

Edit: so the inventory guide listing on guaranteed trade ticket droppers doesn't say the lion is guaranteed only that it drops 3. Even so, it's got a good drop rate if memory serves me correctly.

Rhino Keeper
    Good and bad news from the Elven Outpost

Luckily I have found out that the elves are requesting material from the Gnomish mine storyline, but unfortunately some are not available to craft in the workshop anymore, like the Gnomish Grog below.

Note that the Gnomish workshop remains also entirely empty, impossible to craft anything in case some material from there are requested.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0738.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	145.7 KB 
ID:	68828

Could the S8 team manage to re-open these Gnomish crafting in Workshop / Magic Forge / Potion Shop / Gnomish workshop
    Very much appreciated
    Thanks
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24